+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Francis

Francis

Well, I must say I am very disappointed in you. I’ve just had a peek at Griffie’s Carlisle board and I see you were imploring him to have me removed from my position as this bourds moderator. I trust now our relationship is thawing you will withdraw said request.

Anaximander

Well, you were not behaving like a responsible adult. You don't abuse customers. Its a good job griff did not act on my command or you would have been fired forthwith.

I do withdraw my request, not that it was taken seriously anyway. Its so much better not throwing insults at each other. I would like to think I had the better ones.

Betty.

I hope you’re not under the impression I receive remuneration for this role, Francis, as nothing could be further from the truth. I simply do it for the sheer pleasure of having a tiny bit of power to boost my out of control ego.

Compo.

I don't think that Frank was being serious in what he said just a bit of banter with Griff as he knows that there as no way that Griff would have agreed to do that

“Command”

*snorts*

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    I don't think that Frank was being serious in what he said just a bit of banter with Griff as he knows that there as no way that Griff would have agreed to do that
    Aye.

#modsunion

Command was the right word. You work for the owners griff, or are meant to. If you ignore something harmful to the health of the organisation, then you are failing as an employee.

I knew intuitively that you would not act on my request so used the word command, which in retrospect, made it even less likely, even though it was never going to happen

Even though you try and keep the Carlisle board active, you ignore blasphemy on a galactic scale, which doesn't make sense.

You have failed to keep this football site up and running, mostly because abuse is epidemic. You are meant to be on the side of the owners. A curse I have had to bear constantly is being too intellectual. I have no doubt you will not understand a word I have said, and you will show it by your reply, or if you choose not to reply.

Surely using the f word and c word constantly is not healthy. You have overlooked it, and regard my complaint as a joke. It is not, and countless users have departed because of your failure.

Being able to understand consequences means you have act in the now, or have future problems. Being able to look into the future is not starred in your personality type,....easy road everytime.

I do hope this hasn’t compromised our newly formed friendship, Francis.

Billy Casper.

Are you pair of geet clowns still at this after all these years?

Hug it out and make up.

As far back as when I started posting on here Frank CM was only ever used by the clique* and clique wannabes like myself,there was never any Utd supporters that got driven away as far as I know and before Kel and co turned up this forum was dead which begs the question... How come you didn't get the mod job?
    By rights you should have it as you are the only Utd supporter on here so was you posting before the clique came into the scene?
    If you was then why wasn't you the mod,if not then you can't complain because it was like it was before you came,this forum has always been about the swearing and abuse,visitors came and went but that's their fault for not sticking it out but personally I saw it as a refreshing change and loved the banter between posters
    Anyway it's too late to start asking for Kel to be removed now because as soon as normality come back to the world and everybody has jobs or other things to do then it will return to just you posting on here anyhow

* How long is my bleeding apprenticeship last,when will my clique membership card be stamped eh... EH!?
    Last edited by cocopops61; 06-04-2020 at 01:19 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)