+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Football suspended until further notice

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post

Wimbledon and The Open (just for you GKOTW) are a different kettle of fish as they have effectively been canceled before a ball has been bowled.
    Better CAM, thank you. 🙂

Dont ever go native!!

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    I just want to get back to the New York stadium. Let's have a vote on here. Are Roth U equipped for the championship yes or no? Me no. How many of our own players are good enough to step up a league. Count them on one hand.
    Didn't you say most were not good enough for league 1?
    I realise your more right than wrong but could this be one of those occasions?

I just want to get back to the New York stadium. Let's have a vote on here. Are Roth U equipped for the championship yes or no? Me no. How many of our own players are good enough to step up a league. Count them on one hand.
    Up until the point the season was suspended Paul Warne has proven you to be massively wrong, Wouldn't you rather he at least have the chance to finish the job? You don't seem to be reluctantly wanting the season to be declared void, you seem desperate for it.

It doesn't matter if we're equipped for the championship yet as we aren't in it. That's something Warne should be judged on if and when we get there.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    Gru, is it just a coincidence that you've slagged off Warne and most of the team ALL season despite us being second in the league, and now you seems strangely desperate for the season to be declared void?
    That reply makes no sense whatsoever. How does the season being declared void get you back to NYS any sooner? Even if it gets played out or declared void you're probably not getting back to NYS until September/October.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    That reply makes no sense whatsoever. How does the season being declared void get you back to NYS any sooner? Even if it gets played out or declared void you're probably not getting back to NYS until September/October.
    I wasn't enjoying last season made worse by the shocking January transfer window. We need a new direction dare say it on here a new manager. Warney can't change you've got to go on ability not just being a good human being. Need a new season to make changes. If we get this season up & running for June complete it. If not void this season. Alot EFL clubs need a start date for the new season to get season ticket sales moving. Even Burnley have said that.

There's no racing and Gru is going completely dolally ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by rileyev.the.third View Post
    There's no racing and Gru is going completely dolally ha ha
    No I'm focused as always. My opinion. It works on the horses. Look for winners.

It doesn’t work on the football though does it? If you could spot winners you’d spot that we’ve got the joint most wins in the league.

If you can’t enjoy a season when we’re in a genuine title challenge then you’re probably wasting your time being a Millers fan.

I know I’m wasting my time trying to get a coherent answer from you, but why, when we’re in an automatic promotion place and with the joint most wins do you think it’s a good idea to change the manager and most of the team? Preferably without any of your stock catchphrases.

You've never heard of the rule of holes, have you gru.

When in one, stop digging.

And your hypothesis that football is exactly the same as horse racing is the craziest statement that I have ever seen, George.

Quote Originally Posted by Geetarman View Post
    You've never heard of the rule of holes, have you gru.

When in one, stop digging.

And your hypothesis that football is exactly the same as horse racing is the craziest statement that I have ever seen, George.
    Hi Geetar

See Steve has been doing some great sets on Facebook since this lock down started. Have you seen much?

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast