+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: O/T Keir Starmer elected leader...

Port or sherry this eve Swale?

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Oh Thicky you haven't even denied that you posted about the examples I mentioned! I mean your posts are there on the Brexit thread for anyone to see, but unlike you I have a life, so I'm not wasting my time finding them just convince some dumb ass with dementia.

Again you stupidity shines through, I didn't say stop and search didn't work, it was how the policy was operated, however if for instance it was decided that Notts forest supporters were most likely to commit a crime and you a perfectly law abiding individual got stopped virtually every time you went out, you would be mighty pissed off. There are ways and means of implementing policies which is what the issue is, plus it requires more than stop and search to tackle the problem, you know issues like discrimination, low attainment, poor life options etc. etc. and my reference to Steven lawrence was an example of how because of the prejudicial way policing was undertaken, the white perpetrators of that crime were not pursued and whats worse the Lawrence family were targeted by Police,but I get that your to thick to understand these things.

I do find it incredibly funny when your wriggling on the end of a hook and unable to counter my argument, that you do the equivalent of "my dad, brother will get you" only you use your imaginary Canadian Girlfriend as an implicit threat and as support for you.

That kind of shows you haven't really developed from a child really, though to be fair I had already gathered that from your posts - generally infantile and unsupported by facts. Your not smoking stuff are you?

**** me your a laugh, quite entertaining really.
    Comedy gold.
    Go on admit it. You fancy me don't you Elton?
    You're obsessed to the point, my name comes up incessantly in your posts.
    You call me thick, yet your grammar belies how much of an ignoramus you really are.
    Of course, you'll claim you did it all on purpose. You really are a legend in your back garden.

As for the jibe about Tabita. I can feel a bet coming on. Been down this road before with you. How about 10 k for charity?
    She'd still break nose though. I wouldn't stop her doing that.
    That's what I love about you. You tar me with all sorts of labels, yet are about as credible as Corbyns manifesto.
    Keep going, it really is funny.
    But your on your own with the tap tap kiss kiss.
    I'd tell you to get some help, but the docs are busy with the important people.

PS for your own good.
    leave the alcohol alone. It will kill you eventually.
    Last edited by Trickytreesreds; 06-04-2020 at 10:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Comedy gold.
    Go on admit it. You fancy me don't you Elton?
    You're obsessed to the point, my name comes up incessantly in your posts.
    You call me thick, yet your grammar belies how much of an ignoramus you really are.
    Of course, you'll claim you did it all on purpose. You really are a legend in your back garden.

As for the jibe about Tabita. I can feel a bet coming on. Been down this road before with you. How about 10 k for charity?
    She'd still break nose though. I wouldn't stop her doing that.
    That's what I love about you. You tar me with all sorts of labels, yet are about as credible as Corbyns manifesto.
    Keep going, it really is funny.
    But your on your own with the tap tap kiss kiss.
    I'd tell you to get some help, but the docs are busy with the important people.

PS for your own good.
    leave the alcohol alone. It will kill you eventually.

So first you act like a child and to make yourself feel better mention your imaginary girlfriend, normally you just try to make out that everyone else agrees with you, because obviously you aren't confident to stand by your own dumb ass views.

Then the next predictable action of a prole is "I'll make a bet with you" oh come on why would I even entertain such interaction with a dumb bigot racist **** like you? I only post responses because its entertaining, normally your something I'd step on and wonder what the bad smell was! But thats the child in you rising to the surface, clearly you didn't grow up my dear little victim.

I don't tar you with any label, your own words tapped by you do that - but your amnesia comes into play when your reminded of the stuff you've posted in the past, still its all there on various threads for everyone to see if they wish.

Then when your caught out you fall back on criticising my grammar, a loser always tries to divert attention from the main subject and you do that repeatedly.

I bet you do laugh, because of course if you really did then you wouldn't respond in the way you do, oh jeeze baiting you is so easy, Thicky by name and Thicky by nature and what is so funny is you don't even realise your doing it!

I love the bit where you talk about credibility, this is from someone who posts easily refutable rubbish, who cites the Daily express as his impeccable source of facts and basically believes any **** as long as it fits his own narrow view of the world.

Its so much fun winding you up, of all the ****wits I've encountered you are one of the best to wind up.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Port or sherry this eve Swale?
    Neither actually

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Your head is so far up your arse at times. So, apply some thought here, if you can get over that barrier. Ask yourself this - do you think I'm a labour voter? I'll give you a clue - I'm not. So why do you think I might be annoyed that Milliband E is back? Could it be because he is a, "highly educated decent and deep thinking politician"*? Could it be because he would enhance the prospect of a Labour victory?

And you call Tricky "Thicky" ??

*: I wouldn't use those words exactly myself but he will help reunify the party and win back votes for sure.

Now go away and play with yourself in a corner 🙄
    Oh *******s, otherwise why would you say worried about Long Bailey in education! Why don't you think before you post? Like that bull**** you posted about the mortality rate of cornavirus which was utter *******s and easily shown to be so.

No I didn't think you were a labour voter, just some thick **** pretending to be knowledgeable and failing miserably!

get your won head out of your own arse before getting all shirty about someone calling you out on the crap you post!

Oh dear, on the ale early today 🙄

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Oh dear, on the ale early today ��
    My money was on whiskey.
    No way is a drop of sherry, responsible for the emotional rants this wazzock spews out.

I'm actually feeling sorry for him now.

I know, 8 o'clock tonight, lets have a round of applause for brother ALE
    Show him our support.

Jeez...if anyone needed evidence that the lockdown is creating tension they need look no further than the posts on here since 11.00 o’clock yesterday evening. Infantile doesn’t cover it. Have a word with yourselves!

Mate of 60 years standing had a heart attack and died (not Corona related) on Sunday. That kind of occurrence shows how futile this bickering over he said/she said/no I didn't/yes you did/look I found a post from 9 years ago....... really is.

I don't know about the other posters on here but I would like you two to get a room and fight it out there between you or, even better, come to the conclusion that you are right royally pi55ing the rest of us off.

We've all had the odd "discussion" with someone on here. They generally last maybe 2 days and a dozen posts and then it's over and done with for whatever reason. Let this rest lads.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Mate of 60 years standing had a heart attack and died (not Corona related) on Sunday. That kind of occurrence shows how futile this bickering over he said/she said/no I didn't/yes you did/look I found a post from 9 years ago....... really is.

I don't know about the other posters on here but I would like you two to get a room and fight it out there between you or, even better, come to the conclusion that you are right royally pi55ing the rest of us off.

We've all had the odd "discussion" with someone on here. They generally last maybe 2 days and a dozen posts and then it's over and done with for whatever reason. Let this rest lads.
    Don't waste your life MA head bashing, brick wall comes to mind!!
    As rA says infantile doesn"t cover it, with respect and apologies to all I'll settle for 'nobs'!!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)