+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: O/T Keir Starmer elected leader...

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Oh please! Your denying that there exists in the Brexit thread numerous posts of yours which contain racist and bigotted comments that were derogatory to black people Syrians Muslims (amongst others)?

IF I could be arsed I'd bring those threads up to embarrass you, but clearly your level of denial means you'd be unable to process what you had posted!

Your level was demonstrated when you posted that stop and search was effective in controlling knife crime - except you kind of skirted over the fact that it targeted black people with no justification and that the same mindset led to the Police not dealing with a back child's murder by white men in a thorough and proper manner. You have such an ill thought out simplistic approach its laughable.

You have a girlfriend? Mm and she'd break my nose eh? Sounds classy which is what I'd expect of you. I would think she was most likely laughing at you to be fair!
    I sked for proof, yet you can't be arsed. Says it all really.

So you're saying stop and search didn't work then?
    It was stopped because black people were targetted?

https://fullfact.org/crime/are-major...nority-ethnic/
    Yet the figures actually show that where knife crime is concerned, black on black in London accounted for 2 thirds of all offences.
    Now if politicians like Lammy can't accept that and go into a hissy fit over stop and search. Then the black community in London can strop all it likes at the police for the crime fugures.
    In the mean time people are still dying and it has grown across the board.
    So sorry to offend your morals, by forgetting cases like Steven Lawrence.

Yes she probably would. But she is a native Canadian, strong as an ox and very protective of her culture. Ass holes like you make her puke.

Oh God, Ed Milliband is back! Long Bailey for education is worrying, but Abbot is history

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Abbot is history
    about which, I'm sad. Amateurs like the SNP wallah shot her load in a weekend, Diane Abbott has been Comedy Gold for two decades.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    about which, I'm sad. Amateurs like the SNP wallah shot her load in a weekend, Diane Abbott has been Comedy Gold for two decades.
    I have to agree, Abbott has been a laugh a minute. Going to miss her stupid analogies of waffle .

My all time favourite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwlfPo2eTfg

No worries about Milliband being back, shrewd move giving Long Bailey that role and even though I’m not a fan she’s a lot less ‘worrying’ than the present incumbent. Yes Abbott has been an embarrassment...can’t argue with that...but Hancock’s numeracy skills and ability to think on his feet seemed equally limited on yesterday’s Marr Show.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    No worries about Milliband being back, shrewd move giving Long Bailey that role and even though I’m not a fan she’s a lot less ‘worrying’ than the present incumbent. Yes Abbott has been an embarrassment...can’t argue with that...but Hancock’s numeracy skills and ability to think on his feet seemed equally limited on yesterday’s Marr Show.
    That's a bit much RA, comparing anyone over the age of 3 with Abbott.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    I sked for proof, yet you can't be arsed. Says it all really.

So you're saying stop and search didn't work then?
    It was stopped because black people were targetted?

https://fullfact.org/crime/are-major...nority-ethnic/
    Yet the figures actually show that where knife crime is concerned, black on black in London accounted for 2 thirds of all offences.
    Now if politicians like Lammy can't accept that and go into a hissy fit over stop and search. Then the black community in London can strop all it likes at the police for the crime fugures.
    In the mean time people are still dying and it has grown across the board.
    So sorry to offend your morals, by forgetting cases like Steven Lawrence.

Yes she probably would. But she is a native Canadian, strong as an ox and very protective of her culture. Ass holes like you make her puke.
    Oh Thicky you haven't even denied that you posted about the examples I mentioned! I mean your posts are there on the Brexit thread for anyone to see, but unlike you I have a life, so I'm not wasting my time finding them just convince some dumb ass with dementia.

Again you stupidity shines through, I didn't say stop and search didn't work, it was how the policy was operated, however if for instance it was decided that Notts forest supporters were most likely to commit a crime and you a perfectly law abiding individual got stopped virtually every time you went out, you would be mighty pissed off. There are ways and means of implementing policies which is what the issue is, plus it requires more than stop and search to tackle the problem, you know issues like discrimination, low attainment, poor life options etc. etc. and my reference to Steven lawrence was an example of how because of the prejudicial way policing was undertaken, the white perpetrators of that crime were not pursued and whats worse the Lawrence family were targeted by Police,but I get that your to thick to understand these things.

I do find it incredibly funny when your wriggling on the end of a hook and unable to counter my argument, that you do the equivalent of "my dad, brother will get you" only you use your imaginary Canadian Girlfriend as an implicit threat and as support for you.

That kind of shows you haven't really developed from a child really, though to be fair I had already gathered that from your posts - generally infantile and unsupported by facts. Your not smoking stuff are you?

**** me your a laugh, quite entertaining really.
    Last edited by swaledale; 06-04-2020 at 10:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Oh God, Ed Milliband is back! Long Bailey for education is worrying, but Abbot is history
    What bringing a highly educated decent and deep thinking politician into his team? Thats terrible, because as we all know whats required is some smooth talking **** who knows **** all but looks the part! For someone who professes not to read the gutter tabloids, you seem to have many views shaped by their inaccurate and biased attacks. Look beyond what the media say and you might find someone who will be an asset to the party.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    I have to agree, Abbott has been a laugh a minute. Going to miss her stupid analogies of waffle .

My all time favourite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwlfPo2eTfg
    Yet you voted for the party that is led by a politician for whom meaningless waffle is his stock in trade! Priceless!

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    What bringing a highly educated decent and deep thinking politician into his team? Thats terrible, because as we all know whats required is some smooth talking **** who knows **** all but looks the part! For someone who professes not to read the gutter tabloids, you seem to have many views shaped by their inaccurate and biased attacks. Look beyond what the media say and you might find someone who will be an asset to the party.
    Your head is so far up your arse at times. So, apply some thought here, if you can get over that barrier. Ask yourself this - do you think I'm a labour voter? I'll give you a clue - I'm not. So why do you think I might be annoyed that Milliband E is back? Could it be because he is a, "highly educated decent and deep thinking politician"*? Could it be because he would enhance the prospect of a Labour victory?

And you call Tricky "Thicky" ??

*: I wouldn't use those words exactly myself but he will help reunify the party and win back votes for sure.

Now go away and play with yourself in a corner 🙄

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)