+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Keir Starmer

Quote Originally Posted by Mapperleypie View Post
    You weren't alone. That must have been the idea on my street too.

Maybe not:

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/...ntensive-care/

You weren't alone. That must have been the idea on my street too.
    My street as well thankfully. I personally find the idea extremely offensive, and I would say exactly the same if Corbyn or Starmer was PM and the applause was for them. The NHS thing is worthy because it's a chance to show some appreciation for lots of people putting themselves at risk just to help others. I hope Johnson gets through this, but only in the way I hope everyone with the virus gets through it. Just because he has a position of power I wouldn't hope he survives coronavirus any more or any less than Joe Bloggs down the road.

I hope they all defeat it, but clapping an individual is a pathetic idea.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    I found the Tweet from Leave.EU almost vomit inducing.

I think tomorrow night it is an 8pm clap for Rees-Mogg. More of a congratulations on his firms announcement that there is a “once in a generation” chance to earn “super normal returns” during the carnage of COVID-19.

It's nice to know that during this time of national suffering and the ever increasing death toll that a member of HM Government is lining their own pockets on the back of other peoples misery.

Well done to him.

I think tomorrow night it is an 8pm clap for Rees-Mogg. More of a congratulations on his firms announcement that there is a “once in a generation” chance to earn “super normal returns” during the carnage of COVID-19.

It's nice to know that during this time of national suffering and the ever increasing death toll that a member of HM Government is lining their own pockets on the back of other peoples misery.

Well done to him.
    What are your thoughts on the now ex labour mayor of Heanor ?

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    I know you didn’t ask me, but here’s my reply anyway. She’s an idiot and should have known better. I’ll admit I’m happier calling out bad behaviour from the right, because I hate the politics of greed that the right wing so often stand for, but obnoxious behaviour from the left is wrong too.

Quote Originally Posted by applepie View Post
    I know you didn’t ask me, but here’s my reply anyway. She’s an idiot and should have known better. I’ll admit I’m happier calling out bad behaviour from the right, because I hate the politics of greed that the right wing so often stand for, but obnoxious behaviour from the left is wrong too.
    Good answer. Now ask him for his thoughts on a company Rees-Mogg is involved with advising profiteering from coronavirus.

Instead of answering, he'll run away and hide like he always does.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    What about. What about. What about.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    No need to shout slimeball.
    I'm not in favour of clapping the man, Navel, but thank goodness you changed your mind about what to shout instead.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Yeah anything's possible, absolutely, and we'll probably never know what really happened. I just can't see why the Chinese would risk upsetting a global trading system which suits them pretty well in order to sell a few hundred million masks and goggles in the short term.
    Ah, but who says it was the Chinese?

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast