+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lifeline

Quote Originally Posted by gozzie321 View Post
    Keep trying to join online but every time I get to the checkout it doubles from £2 to £4.
    They're temporarily asking people to join via email not online.

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news...-surge-310320/

Used to be a member, then stopped, now a member again. Good to see it edging back up to full numbers again.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Used to be a member, then stopped, now a member again. Good to see it edging back up to full numbers again.
    Same here, subscribed again last Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    ...because you're loaded whereas I'm a humble retiree selling baby goats to pay for my rice and beans.....actually, no idea, 26 a quarter = 104 a year = 2 a week

how do they pay out the winnings? (not that I'm expecting any, Cher seems to be bagging most of them).....do they credit it back to the bank account?
    Thought I'd won something for a minute! Haven't won anything for several years, have I got a doppelganger?

Quote Originally Posted by cher1 View Post
    Thought I'd won something for a minute! Haven't won anything for several years, have I got a doppelganger?
    My apologies, I seemed to remember a thread a while back re Lifeline and I thought it was you that said you'd had some pretty decent wins over the years....I was merely trying to get a few more signees by saying it was value for money (not that that was my reason for joining, of course).....................that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    My apologies, I seemed to remember a thread a while back re Lifeline and I thought it was you that said you'd had some pretty decent wins over the years....I was merely trying to get a few more signees by saying it was value for money (not that that was my reason for joining, of course).....................that's all.
    Ah. Disappointing, thought I'd missed a windfall recently Yep, I've had good wins over the years, including £1000 and £100 (am probably in profit overall). Lifeline is a brilliant way to support the club, agree.

Quote Originally Posted by cher1 View Post
    Ah. Disappointing, thought I'd missed a windfall recently Yep, I've had good wins over the years, including £1000 and £100 (am probably in profit overall). Lifeline is a brilliant way to support the club, agree.
    You've won more than me! If it wasn't for the direct debit every month I'd be thinking my membership had lapsed.

Quote Originally Posted by Observerpie View Post
    You've won more than me! If it wasn't for the direct debit every month I'd be thinking my membership had lapsed.
    2 x £50 for me. One the week I joined and one a few weeks ago so I'm due a biggie.....................

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    2 x £50 for me. One the week I joined and one a few weeks ago so I'm due a biggie.....................
    You must be getting my share then! Having said that, I'm not losing any sleep over it whilst the club is benefiting.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12