+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hancock's Half Hour...

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    More nonsense on the Muppet Show again this afternoon, what have we done to deserve these cretins asking questions on our behalf ?

"Media a month ago: “WE NEED LOCKDOWN! WHY ISN’T THERE A LOCKDOWN? GOVERNMENT IS SENDING US ALL TO DIE!”

Media now: “WHEN CAN WE COME OUT OF LOCKDOWN? WE NEED TO COME OUT OF LOCKDOWN! WE CAN’T CARRY ON LIKE THIS!”

I hear you sinkov, but where the foooook is Hancock and who is actually now running this sh-itfest?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I hear you sinkov, but where the foooook is Hancock and who is actually now running this sh-itfest?
    Not sure where he is BT, nor am I much bothered. Raab as First Secretary of State is, I presume in charge, but does it matter, the governance of the country does not depend on one man, life and government will go on.

It is rather ironic though, a year ago Boris was a buffoon, a clown, a disaster as Foreign Secretary, even most Tory MPs were saying he wasn't fit to run their party never mind the country. A year on he throws a sick note in and the media goes into full panic mode about who's running the country now. I wish they'd make their minds up.

This clown really is funnier than his more famous namesake...

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a9467631.html

I'll bet these badges are marvellous weapons to use against COVID-19 if you don't have an apron and mask?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    This clown really is funnier than his more famous namesake...

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a9467631.html

I'll bet these badges are marvellous weapons to use against COVID-19 if you don't have an apron and mask?
    Silly little lapel badges are usually for virtue-signalling Lefties, besides it saves them having to articulate an argument, something they're not very good at. When Tories take to wearing them you know all is lost. Whatever happened to the Conservative and Unionist party that St Margaret so spectacularly revived, where is the next Mrs T, it ain't Boris that's for sure.

On a serious note sinkov, what is the point of scoring these daft own goals? Hancock needs to get the NHS the PPE it needs and forget the foooooking badges.

Regarding the badges...

We had a council meeting this morning and it was reported that carers were having a massive problem with shopping for those under their care.
    They normally have a 30 minute slot with each person and this includes doing their shopping. They are finding that most of their time is taken up in queuing at supermarkets.
    The NHS staff are allowed a special time slot to do their shopping but carers aren't. With no official uniform, allowing carers to use this slot is open to abuse.
    But if they have an official "Carer" badge then this would obviously help.
    It would also help them to identify themselves in many other circumstances as well.

To be honest BT, I saw a headline about Hancock and badges, I didn't bother to read the piece, you've put up a link to the story, I haven't read that either, so I don't know the story and I don't give a FF about it either. I really do have better things to do with my time than worry about 2nd rate journos trying to make a story about 2nd rate politicians and their silly badges. I'm off to cut the grass now in the glorious sunshine, with not a single badge adorning my person.

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    Regarding the badges...

We had a council meeting this morning and it was reported that carers were having a massive problem with shopping for those under their care.
    They normally have a 30 minute slot with each person and this includes doing their shopping. They are finding that most of their time is taken up in queuing at supermarkets.
    The NHS staff are allowed a special time slot to do their shopping but carers aren't. With no official uniform, allowing carers to use this slot is open to abuse.
    But if they have an official "Carer" badge then this would obviously help.
    It would also help them to identify themselves in many other circumstances as well.
    Dear Councillor, give your local carers a fooooking pass. No that hard that, is it?

I fecking despair.

workers - driving the food trucks - in the supermakets - at the pumping stations etc etc - they'd dance too....if they had the Time !

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)