+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Off to a good start.....not.

Off to a good start.....not.

Sir Keir's first contribution to the National debate as Labour Party leader is to point out that the government has made some mistakes. Well you don't say Sir Keir, feck me, I'd never have known. Of course they've made mistakes you fecking halfwit, how could they not with all the conflicting scientific, medical and half-baked amateur advice being chucked around. Of course they've made mistakes, every government in the world trying to deal with this virus has made mistakes, thanks for pointing it out, if that's the best you can do mate, FFS bring back Jeremy.

Haha,nothing changes with the Liebour party Sinky. Different mouth same Schite coming out of it.

What we really don't need right now is "Tony Blair Mark Two". I really feel quite guilty about deserting a sinking ship, but on quiet reflection it still seems to be a very good decision.

He does a have a point though:
    Universal Credit is not working, never have, never will.
    Care homes are just sitting ducks and nothing is being to done to assuage the deaths.
    Allowing flights in from China, Italy and Spain was nothing short of criminal.
    Our own Prime Minister contracted COVID-19.
    Prince Charles opening hospitals having contracted the virus is just plain bonkers.
    Our economy is going down the toilet and fast.
    And to nail the coffin lid firmly down we have the hapless, totally hopeless Matt Hancock trying to run the show.

No end to this sh-itfest anytime soon I'm afraid.

Wasn't Prince Charles on a video link BT ?

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    I think he appeared in person in London Alf, but he was on video link for Edinburgh. I cannot understand how the COVID-19 virus passed him by? I thought it was supposed to be life threatening? Shame.

It didn't pass Lord Bath by though.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Well done alf, you were paying attention and he was on a video link from where he is self isolating which is a long, long way from London!

Dead right Supersub6!

Him and his ma preaching for the value of social cohesion while they self-isolate in Balmoral and fooooking Sandringham.

Only the Tories can manage hypocrisy better than our Royal Foooking Family!

Attachment 15432

Ones gone AWOL, t'other ones in California.

Interesting BT, I know that they can't do any right as far as you are concerned, however, you are criticising them for doing as they are told by self isolating and yet you are criticising those commoners who congregate on the foothills around Bolton and district.
    I think that you need to come back out of retirement so that you can occupy your mind on something ----you obviously weren't ready to retire. Mind you, you also gave up the Labour Party as well ---too much change and now the virus is causing you concern because it doesn't really exist.
    I am always here if you want to talk!

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    Interesting BT, I know that they can't do any right as far as you are concerned, however, you are criticising them for doing as they are told by self isolating and yet you are criticising those commoners who congregate on the foothills around Bolton and district.
    I think that you need to come back out of retirement so that you can occupy your mind on something ----you obviously weren't ready to retire. Mind you, you also gave up the Labour Party as well ---too much change and now the virus is causing you concern because it doesn't really exist.
    I am always here if you want to talk!
    Nice to see you've noticed how retirement is affecting the old git Ashy..lol

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)