+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boris in hospital.

Boris in hospital.

Best wishes to the big fella.

Worrying times.

Yes indeed Mick. It would be nice if the media's first words were "Glad you are feeling better Mat" or "all the best to Boris hope he recovers soon" but as usual it will be some form of criticism no doubt.

He looked unwell long before he contracted Covid 19, i think he is mentally and physically drained which probably contributed to him getting the virus.
    Wishing him a full and speedy recovery.

Been taken into intensive care. Not looking good is it?

He is now in intensive care; I really hope he pulls through.

I’d guess his chances are less than 50/50 at this point.

Having said that,although he’s a big looking lump he loves a cross country run and riding his bike so I suspect he’s fitter than he looks.

I just hope he pulls through.

Agree with all comments. Let’s hope it’s better news for him tomorrow. Apparently, social media having a field day. Some people making plenty of comments they hope he dies. Times like this you realise that there’s some seriously sick f**kwits in society.

At times like this you see the best in people and unfortunately, the worst. Let's just hope that Boris gets well soon.

Can’t say I’ve was a fan of him before this pandemic, but I think what he did before he became ill was admirable and I really hope he pulls through this . I feared the worse when he was admitted .

I’m disgusted that people would wish the guy dead , these people are probably the same people sun bathing in the park . Morons

Hope everyone is well , speedy recovery al and all the best big bozza

On Left Wing forums they’re praying he dies and taking the p I s s.

Can you imagine the Momentum lot if this had happened to a Corbyn lead government and the Right Wingers had said the same stuff?

There’s some disgusting pieces of excrement masquerading as human beings out there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)