+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Double standards

Double standards

The Scottish Health Secretary has resigned due to double standards, and rightly so

What about the Royal Family ? Despite some of them showing signs of Covid-19, they have baled out of London !

Again double standards, some things never change.

That complete arsewipe Johnson should resign too. His mismanagement of the coronavirus has put the nation in jeopardy. Him like Trump the fanny paid lip service to the virus at the start and look where we are now.
    The daft balloon has ended up in hospital because of stupidity and has infected his pregnant mistress.

Quote Originally Posted by deecom View Post
    The Scottish Health Secretary has resigned due to double standards, and rightly so

What about the Royal Family ? Despite some of them showing signs of Covid-19, they have baled out of London !

Again double standards, some things never change.

She wasn't health Secretary, spokesman for health was to the right of sturgeon and she never opened her mouth.

Queen is the head of state, Charles is next in line.

The phrase protect your queen springs to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by billymorgan View Post
    That complete arsewipe Johnson should resign too. His mismanagement of the coronavirus has put the nation in jeopardy. Him like Trump the fanny paid lip service to the virus at the start and look where we are now.
    The daft balloon has ended up in hospital because of stupidity and has infected his pregnant mistress.
    Where are we now?

So a virus that does not discriminate is being held up as evidence of the pm being a balloon.?

Are any of those that have managed to die daft balloons? Or just the pm?

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Where are we now?

So a virus that does not discriminate is being held up as evidence of the pm being a balloon.?

Are any of those that have managed to die daft balloons? Or just the pm?
    Do we believe the PM...Charles and other members of the cabinet have had it??

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Do we believe the PM...Charles and other members of the cabinet have had it??
    Yeah I do.

Those in power are always keen to show they are not "weak", I suspect Boris is more I'll than has been acknowledged so far.

Yeah I do.

Those in power are always keen to show they are not "weak", I suspect Boris is more I'll than has been acknowledged so far.
    Think the Charles one was look at us we're normal...and Boris was removed from the frontline to give the experts a chance of being believable

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Think the Charles one was look at us we're normal...and Boris was removed from the frontline to give the experts a chance of being believable
    Their was no ‘grassy knowle’.

Yeah I do.

Charlie's was made up, I'm convinced of that.

Boris looks ill in recent images but then he's always looked ill and not a little strange.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    Their was no ‘grassy knowle’.
    😄😄😄

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)