+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Eeek, ..The Worst Ever United XI

Oh yes - why is it every manager has their "mates" Lewis was special

there has been forensic analysis done on this but nobody has mentioned

Roy O'Donovan

Mathie, Lee Miller, Stevie Crawford, Paul Jarvie, Derek Stillie

Eeek, this has been bad. But not as bad as coming to a Utd messageboard close to you. This weekend.

The Diddiest Diddy Funster All Time XI. Stay tuned folks!

That git Gavin Gunning can be on the bench don't really want to put him on in case he walks again

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Eeek, this has been bad. But not as bad as coming to a Utd messageboard close to you. This weekend.

The Diddiest Diddy Funster All Time XI. Stay tuned folks!
    these are heroes of mine Geddes, Barr, Glennie, Mackie and more to come

Quote Originally Posted by GFLower View Post
    A tad harsh on Gary McGinnes. He was still breaking through into the team and gaining experience. That og against Man U destroyed any confidence he ever had. Did Wee Jum ever play him again?
    Agreed. No chance McGinnis should be in that lineup, we've had far worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    O'Hanlon, Skidmark, Donaldson, McCracken, Alsford; Hinds, Mols, Galoppo, Omoyimini; Mathie, Smart

Squad and subs: Jorgenson (GK), Cocozza, Myers, Partridge, Proctor, Cummings, Misse Misse, Tony Smith, Marklund, Kevin McGowne, Aljofree, Charlie Adam, Benneker, Rab Shannon, Van Der Mullen, Steven Thomson, Bourke, Lee Miller, Duff, Chiarini, Sandy Robertson, McKimmie, Mihadjkus, Fotheringham, McNally, Jarvie (GK), The log, Darren Paterson, Worrell, Stephen Carson

I toyed with formation but lets be honest its not worth it as they would all just fall over and blooter the ball no where anyway.

This list makes my Covid symptoms feel like a lovely hand job in comparison.

Worst ever mistake goes to Mark Kerr.
    Truly frightening list there Shedboy.

Quote Originally Posted by Chips_OToole View Post
    there has been forensic analysis done on this but nobody has mentioned

Roy O'Donovan
    This football genius usually has a get out of jail card in these threads because of the goal he scored v Aberdeen. Yes, he did score a goal.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    This football genius usually has a get out of jail card in these threads because of the goal he scored v Aberdeen. Yes, he did score a goal.
    He scored the goal in the ‘Eddie Thompson’ game v St Mirren in 2008. But I agree I’ve maybe been a tad harsh on my fellow Lawside Academy Alumni Gary McGinnis. The rest of the numpties I stand by 100%.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)