+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Boris moved to intensive care

Best wishes to him.
    Some sad ****s on twitter wanting him to get worse.
    Despicable

Best wishes for full and quick recovery from me

Boris you got us Brexit. If there is a god out there one good turn deserves another. Beat this you beat the EU.

Could be a time to bring in some politicians from other party's and come together as a united front with the PM extremely ill .

If the situation worsens and I sincerely hope it doesn't then the government are going to need all the support it can get with the times we are experiencing right now .

This has little to do with party politics and more about coming together under unprecedented conditions for the good of the country .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Could be a time to bring in some politicians from other party's and come together as a united front with the PM extremely ill .

If the situation worsens and I sincerely hope it doesn't then the government are going to need all the support it can get with the times we are experiencing right now .

This has little to do with party politics and more about coming together under unprecedented conditions for the good of the country .
    Yup time for a Government of National Unity

They need to forget their differences and put their combined minds together to, hopefully, get us through it
    Last edited by BramleyMiller58; 06-04-2020 at 10:55 PM.

Best wishes Bozza, I know you read MillersMad every day and will be encouraged by our support on here.
    Get well quickly, Britain needs you.

I hope he makes a speedy and full recovery, but Britain needs Boris Johnson ?
    How low are we setting the bar these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    Best wishes to him.
    Some sad ****s on twitter wanting him to get worse.
    Despicable
    That’s why Britain is in a state, too many morons/ignorant people and then you get the scum

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    I hope he makes a speedy and full recovery, but Britain needs Boris Johnson ?
    How low are we setting the bar these days.
    Hands down the best PM we've had or are likely to have for decades.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazza Has A Gazza View Post
    Hands down the best PM we've had or are likely to have for decades.
    ????
    He's only been in charge for a few weeks, and it has been chaotic, poor decision making, etc. Don't think many NHS staff and careworkers would agree with you.
    Last edited by mikemiller; 07-04-2020 at 09:45 AM.

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast