+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Boris moved to intensive care

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    Perhaps the Blair government got it's priorities right - spending money on a public service that people value and rely upon as opposed to splurging it on nationalising the utilities and upon daft vote buying projects like free internet..? Just saying.
    Talking of vote buying budgets...? Just saying.

In the last budget the Tories promised to spend £50bn on broadband - yet the only comment from Tory supporters is to criticise Labour plans for broadband.

Boris isnstable after spending a second night in intensive care

This is what the government thought of the NHS in 2017 .

https://youtu.be/DrHCM6h9qPo

Don't know what planet Kerr is living on... The Blair government was a more-or-less continuation of Thatcher and Major policies - cutting and/or privatising public services, maybe at a slightly slower rate (partly because there was little left to privatise by then).
    By the way - just a reminder to Kerr, because it may have slipped his notice judging by what he has been regularly posting recently ... Jeremy Corbyn was never prime minister, and the Tory party have now been in power for MANY (fairly awful) years, so why not put the blame where it belongs?

Name:  05391977-3F06-4872-A567-275C6B813413.jpg
Views: 163
Size:  22.1 KB

and yet millertop...

Name:  wear-red-300-nurses-commit-suicide-over-7-years.jpg
Views: 150
Size:  49.3 KB

Wonder if those nurses families are sending Boris a get well card...just a thought...

OR

Name:  download (9).jpeg
Views: 122
Size:  17.4 KB

Do you think there was ever owt seriously wrong with him Millertop? Just a thought...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 08-04-2020 at 01:35 PM.

The thread is about Boris who is in intensive care and that’s the reason I put the pic up because the thread yet again has gone off topic.

We’re all trying to get over this, well maybe not all.
    I’m sick to the back teeth with idiots like you point scoring all the time.

Give it a rest or seek help
    Last edited by millertop; 08-04-2020 at 01:42 PM.

And do you not think a lot of us of are sick of your toadying up to Boris johnson. Are you not point scoring? So what hes fecking poorly so are many others and a lot worse who wont get half the care and you choose to not even mention them . Face it a lot of people don't like Johnson. The only well wishes on here is from half a dozen hard bitten tories the rest dont give a sh it. Leave it out or get help you seriously need...your posts are getting boring and obsessive now.

By the way another one who wont be sending him a well wishers card...
    https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/ne...s-viral/20/12/

The nurses love him my ar se...

Just to add there are many nurses and doctors on both sides of my family and I have never heard ONE of them say owt good about Johnson and the Tories...I'm sure they wouldn't wish him any harm but they certainly wouldnt come on here every minute gving up dates on his chuffin health.

Get in the real world man.

So you voted tory last election and Boris got us out of the EU. Who cares...still millions hate the tories...and more will again once the austerity measures come in again...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 08-04-2020 at 01:56 PM.

Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast