+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Boris moved to intensive care

Improving and responding to treatment. Most right minded people in this country, indeed the world would not want to see anyone suffer from this dreadful disease and it is way beyond my understanding of the human race why anyone would .

Quote Originally Posted by Back of the net View Post
    Roly.
    I am not a Tory supporter but people with your blinkered views are the reason why the undecided voted Tory.
    You are very blinkered and dangerous.
    It’s like a cult following.
    Me dangerous? You are joking! Why? I said I wished Boris no harm. Show me where I said I wished him any harm.I said I agree with many of his policies. I have followed all of his policies eg on social distancing etc. I have said the lack of response to the virus warning was ALL world leaders faults not just ours,

I have criticised some things govt have done or not done like many people have but then ,apparently, we are not allowed to criticise the govt any more.It all sounds a bit fascist to me..I think I have been very open minded and fair to the tories. I could have said that they were totally to blame for this mess but that wouldn't be true or fair.

I have also said we need to play with the hand we have now cos we aint no choice,

Why are you making things up?

Basically I am just being honest. You can lie to yourself about it if you want thats up to you.

I have a direct interest in all this because my wife is a nurse and many of my relatives work/ have worked in the NHS as drs or nurses or work in care homes. I think I have a right to my opinion about this don't you think?
    Last edited by rolymiller; 08-04-2020 at 05:18 PM.

Not an opinion, it’s a crusade.

Has your wife ever come home and spoken about poor financial management?

There’s so much waste in the NHS but it’s untouchable isn’t it? A political football.

Wonder what the original cost to the NHS, of out of date, prescribed meds, are sat in cupboards in the UK?

You keep harping on about our terrible health service. Retire to Nigeria mi owd son.

I just have you down as complete and utter failure. Very vicious and extremely envious of people who have the lifestyle you yearn for.

You think everyone who has an opposing view doesn’t care. Doesn’t wash.

Words are cheap. Spend less time on here for a start.

Stop the world leaders have ****ed this up shyte.

It’s nonsense. Pandemics usually kill millions.

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    Not an opinion, it’s a crusade.

Has your wife ever come home and spoken about poor financial management?

There’s so much waste in the NHS but it’s untouchable isn’t it? A political football.

Wonder what the original cost to the NHS, of out of date, prescribed meds, are sat in cupboards in the UK?

You keep harping on about our terrible health service. Retire to Nigeria mi owd son.

I just have you down as complete and utter failure. Very vicious and extremely envious of people who have the lifestyle you yearn for.

You think everyone who has an opposing view doesn’t care. Doesn’t wash.

Words are cheap. Spend less time on here for a start.

Stop the world leaders have ****ed this up shyte.

It’s nonsense. Pandemics usually kill millions.
    I'm surprised you aint been on earlier Howdy what took you so long? Very restrained I have this pic of steam coming out of your ears

Ah yes the terrible health service?

You don't read my posts much do you before you come out with the usual rubbish. So are you saying all of my relatives who work/ have worked in the health service are wrong then when they say its bad. Some are very high up in the heailth service so I would imagine they know what they are talking about. There words not mine, but hey you know better. Stick to your line of work at least you might know summat about it. . I suppose they could bugger off to Nigeria but we need em here at the moment.

I have a very happy lifestyle and always sleep very well thanks because I always have a clear conscience. Do you? I wunt swap it for any amount of money. You should try living a bit more frugally yourself, slow your pace of life down a bit . Ease the stress a bit. Ya dont need money for that..

World leaders were warned about this ages ago is that not a fact. I can drag the facts out again but you usually ignore them anyway. Un regulated markets don't help but hey you like the free market don't you to make a few bob. THe only thing is its backfired big time this time.

Spend less time on here. And I thought you were the one for free speech . Wow!

You are very abusive as well as usual. You should get banned for the amount of people who you abuse on here not just me. I wont hold my breath though and really dont[ want to stop your right to have your say because that would make me as bad as you.

Flipping eck and all because I have a slight dig at the govt.

BY the way read post 92 again think it shows I have been very generous to the tories.

I think a lot of leftys would say I am going soft on em with all the concessions I have made to Boris and the team. Never mind eh.

Beat the bug owd lad you know it makes sense...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 08-04-2020 at 07:30 PM.

You were wishing a fellow human being got the virus yesterday.

Sad.

Happy lifestyle my harris

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by LincsMiller View Post
    Improving and responding to treatment. Most right minded people in this country, indeed the world would not want to see anyone suffer from this dreadful disease and it is way beyond my understanding of the human race why anyone would .
    This is not wishing Boris any harm.

However, wasnt the original plan of the government that a broad base of the UK population should get the virus to create herd immunity?

It was, but was soon changed when it was obvious the NHS wouldn’t cope . It’s an unprecedented pandemic, wrong decisions and mistakes have , and will be made. Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Wasn’t the decision based on the best scientific advice available.

Stop making it political.

By all means have a dig at the approach to testing and medical equipment but surely you don’t believe it was purely a political decision?

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    You were wishing a fellow human being got the virus yesterday.

Sad.
    Where did I say that?

What he did was a bit tasteless in the circumstances don't you think?

Did you read my stuff on his ignorance of massacres in India by the way? Probably not.. you pick and choose dont you...

Anyway hows your lad. I have a lot of sympathy for young families at the moment as you know. There is some talk of schools going back fairly soon because they say that it doesnt make much different to the overall picture. Would take the stress off homes abit if it could reasonably be done.

Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast