+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Boris moved to intensive care

Quote Originally Posted by sawmiller View Post
    So apologies mean nothing to you then? I’ll remember that in future

Btw it was 25 when you put your first post

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    And do you not think a lot of us of are sick of your toadying up to Boris johnson. Are you not point scoring? So what hes fecking poorly so are many others and a lot worse who wont get half the care and you choose to not even mention them . Face it a lot of people don't like Johnson. The only well wishes on here is from half a dozen hard bitten tories the rest dont give a sh it. Leave it out or get help you seriously need...your posts are getting boring and obsessive now.

By the way another one who wont be sending him a well wishers card...
    https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/ne...s-viral/20/12/

The nurses love him my ar se...

Just to add there are many nurses and doctors on both sides of my family and I have never heard ONE of them say owt good about Johnson and the Tories...I'm sure they wouldn't wish him any harm but they certainly wouldnt come on here every minute gving up dates on his chuffin health.

Get in the real world man.

So you voted tory last election and Boris got us out of the EU. Who cares...still millions hate the tories...and more will again once the austerity measures come in again...
    You are an absolute effing joke.

I’ve voted labour more than I can remember.
    I don’t wish anyone any harm, I also want this virus to **** off .

I’ve got family/friends who work in the NHS, I’ve also worked on one of the nightingales hospital and yes it’s upsetting to have to do that, maybe that’s your problem who don’t actually see what’s going on out there, maybe you should volunteer instead of slagging everybody you hate on here.

Better still go to number 10 and sort it out seeing that you know better than anyone.

I’m done with idiots like you

The situation is crap but Boris Johnson and the Tories are a big part of the problem. Ok wish him well, many wouldn't, then move on...he aint no chuffin hero like you make out. He may be doing his best now, too little and too late, but the people who are really doing their best are those in the firing line and good people are dying because of it. Then we have tw ats like Rees Mogg making money out of this shambles and idiots on here saying thats fine

My wife is a nurse and if anything was to happen to her I would be wanting some serious answers and wouldnt rest till i got them.

By the way careful with the abuse you will end up getting yourself banned...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 08-04-2020 at 02:28 PM.

As mentioned before until labour leaders and their sheep stop blaming others and sort it themselves we will never get a balanced government.
    Hopefully kier will be that man and I hope he sorts out the bitterness and point scoring that's failing the labour party.

We have a couple on here who want labour to be the only government. Even if others can our could do a better job.

Nowt to do with labour cayton they aint been in power for years but what they did do regularly in opposition was warn the govt about the terrible state of the NHS as did doctors and nurses but nowt was done about it...

Nowt to do with labour cayton they aint been in power for years but what they did do regularly in opposition was warn the govt about the terrible state of the NHS as did doctors and nurses but nowt was done about it...
    So why didn't they come up with a plan and a leader to oust the conservatives?

Held back by democracy

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Held back by democracy
    lol

The situation is crap but Boris Johnson and the Tories are a big part of the problem. Ok wish him well, many wouldn't, then move on...he aint no chuffin hero like you make out. He may be doing his best now, too little and too late, but the people who are really doing their best are those in the firing line and good people are dying because of it. Then we have tw ats like Rees Mogg making money out of this shambles and idiots on here saying thats fine

My wife is a nurse and if anything was to happen to her I would be wanting some serious answers and wouldnt rest till i got them.

By the way careful with the abuse you will end up getting yourself banned...
    Roly.
    I am not a Tory supporter but people with your blinkered views are the reason why the undecided voted Tory.
    You are very blinkered and dangerous.
    It’s like a cult following.

I am not going to read all 9 pages of this as I can imagine what it says and the raft of 'unpleasantness' that I see all too often on here. For what its worth, I will never vote for Boris Johnson, I don't agree with him politically on anything, I think he has a very casual relationship with the truth and I believe he is unfit to be prime minister. Having said that, I wish him all the very best, I hope he is back on our TV's as soon as possible, back to full health with his family and I look forward to screaming at the TV as he spouts his nonsense for the next 5 years and probably beyond.

Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast