+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Boris moved to intensive care

Great to see.

A 101-year-old man has been discharged from hospital after recovering from coronavirus.

Name:  37AC7F95-F24A-48BD-B3E1-60B045ABF5AF.jpg
Views: 230
Size:  22.2 KB

That picture is so heart warming on so many levels.

Its wonderful to have a bit of positive news, my own aunt,( Blackburn Rotherham), well into her 80s is currently in the Sheff. Northern General with the virus and twice early this week was given very little hope of survival, this morning she was out of bed eating porridge and worrying about looking like a scarecrow because her hairs a mess ! Thank you NHS everywhere, especially Sheffield

Quote Originally Posted by LincsMiller View Post
    Its wonderful to have a bit of positive news, my own aunt,( Blackburn Rotherham), well into her 80s is currently in the Sheff. Northern General with the virus and twice early this week was given very little hope of survival, this morning she was out of bed eating porridge and worrying about looking like a scarecrow because her hairs a mess ! Thank you NHS everywhere, especially Sheffield
    Lincs, my best wishes to her and hopefully a full speedy recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Lincs, my best wishes to her and hopefully a full speedy recovery.
    Thanks for that mate, as far as I know she's my last living aunt, hardly had a days illness in all her life. she's now allowed to take phone calls but Im waiting until the weekend , don't want to overload her , she has 3 sons and a daughter and lots of grandkids, I reckon her phone will be red hot !

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Great to see.

Name:  37AC7F95-F24A-48BD-B3E1-60B045ABF5AF.jpg
Views: 230
Size:  22.2 KB
    Bloody hell the virus has taken it out of Boris. He's lost some weight also. (Smiley face. Smiley face. Wink)

Well done towd lad. Hope you get many more years.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Bloody hell the virus has taken it out of Boris. He's lost some weight also. (Smiley face. Smiley face. Wink)

Well done towd lad. Hope you get many more years.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Hope it waint Cayton. We are all entitled to our views and we are probably closer to agreement than we think on a lot of things. Things are also said in the heat of the moment as well. Apart from that we would probably agree on many other things eg footy.

Exile is a decent sort by the way...maybe he feels a bit sorry for me!
    I'm not that decent roly

Quote Originally Posted by LincsMiller View Post

Bless her, wish her all the best for a speedy recovery

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Bless her, wish her all the best for a speedy recovery
    Thanks for that millertop, it’s been a rollercoaster week for her. Until I speak to her I don’t know how much awareness she has of what’s been happening around her.

Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast