Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
Harsh, GP...and a little unfair. I’m not the only one on here who queried the authenticity of his, Hancock and Cummings’ illnesses. Seem to remember you starting the conspiracy theories over Prince Charles.

To be completely truthful I care a great deal more about many other people. Obviously first amongst those are my friends and loved ones but I’d go so far as to include a number on here who I know to be decent people who also have underlying health issues to deal with.

I’ve never understood the political way of calling opponents every name under the sun until they suffer some misfortune at which point they suddenly become paragons of virtue.

At a human level I wish him a full recovery, but to be brutally honest I’m much more moved by those on the ‘frontline’ who have lost their lives, possibly as a result of inadequate government response. If that sounds harsh, so be it...at least it’s honest.
First let me say I hope he pulls through. As rA says, my money is on him having got it when he visited the hospital which had Corona patients and shook hands with all and sundry, boasted about it the next day and said he'd do the same again....... all against the advice at the time. He was very silly doing that.