Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
Stating you are 3 times more likely to die in an Italian hospital is skewing the stats. Look at the average age the population and average age of deaths in Italy and you will see what I mean. You are correct in some way but ultimately the root cause of deaths in Italy has very little to do with the quality of their health care and everything to do with the way the virus was initially managed and the age of the population.
We've done all that Q, but now he is accusing me of twisting the physical figures to prove a point.....all I'm doing is posting the actual figures as I can see them on my computer screen, when it's actually him "twisting them" to prove his point.

This is exactly the same as Notts being on 50 points half way through the season and bragging about it on the way to automatic promotion, Driller supports Mansfield and waits until his team gets to 50 points, on the last day of the season to narrowly avoid relegation, and comes on here saying "you lot said you were brilliant (50 points) so Mansfield must be equally brilliant".....we calmly point out that we've now got double but he won't accept and waffles on about poor starts, 2 weeks delay in getting a goalie etc etc etc.
Facts are facts and I've played this game with him before......now I have a pounding headache and I needed to cut some grass.....grrrrrr