+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Summat else to watch (Setdi(

Summat else to watch (Setdi(

Easter Setdi 1-00 to 2-00 pm Sky.

2016 Third Division Play Off Final

Millwall-v-Barnsley

...and not a Dog or a Hoss in sight. Happy Days.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post

Millwall-v-Barnsley

Seat booked in living room already

Millwall-v-Barnsley

Cheers SB hope thas behaving tha self? - do remember getting a reasonable live stream on my small lap top in my apartment in Jakarta so will be nice to see it on big telly as Exile says got ' my chair' in lounge sorted......Happy Days!

Look forward to that , the hamsters goal will go down in folklore .

Pure genius .

One of the great great moments .

Somebody said on here " what the feck are we doing signing a drunken over the hill waster like this "

............ that would be me ........!!!

Look forrard to that. Back in times when we had a Barnsley born owner, Barnsley born head coach and plenty o British laikers wearing the shirt instead o 2nd rate foreign junk signed for peanuts from the bowels of Europes not so elite.

They were the good times Pass it'll never happen again with these rsoles running the club

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    They were the good times Pass it'll never happen again with these rsoles running the club
    But it did happen again with "these rsoles" we went up automatic last season.I know you don't watch the reds but I'd have thought you watched the news or listened the radio.

Quote Originally Posted by bill46 View Post
    with "these rsoles" we went up automatic last season.
    .....and then the "rsoles" tried to stay up on the cheap putting future profit first and we will go back down again

.....and then the "rsoles" tried to stay up on the cheap putting future profit first and we will go back down again
    You've missed the point of the discussion .Doolali said in reply to Pass that the good times (regarding promotion) wouldn't happen again with these "rsoles" running the club,I politely reminded him that we got automatic promotion under these rsoles last season.It wasn't point scoring,it wasn't to cause argument it was just to remind him his statement was wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by bill46 View Post
    You've missed the point of the discussion .Doolali said in reply to Pass that the good times (regarding promotion) wouldn't happen again with these "rsoles" running the club,I politely reminded him that we got automatic promotion under these rsoles last season.It wasn't point scoring,it wasn't to cause argument it was just to remind him his statement was wrong.
    I know you wouldn't indulge in points scoring or cause arguments Bill.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast