+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Spfl

Quote Originally Posted by edinarab View Post
    Fud
    Think this post is the social media equivalent of the towel being thrown in the ring.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Think this post is the social media equivalent of the towel being thrown in the ring.
    Not at all, just acknowledging that Bellend the bear is a Fud.

Not at all, just acknowledging that Bellend the bear is a Fud.
    It's over saucy, ref has his arms round you waving frantically to the corner.

Get back in training im sure biffo will give you a rematch at a later date😁

Glad you can still remember it. Like I say I was only 5 at the time.

How times have changed with the crowds and top team in the city though, must be hard for you, 40 years and you're still the wee team.

Do you go to games or are you one of the many that have deserted your team?
    dae is a favour and look back at DABDOON south's bloodbath too see the result oh that

Quote Originally Posted by _JG_ View Post
    dae is a favour and look back at DABDOON south's bloodbath too see the result oh that
    That was a classic post.

Dab DOON south never recovered from that post.

Me producing dorrans betting slip was just kicking a man when he was Doon.😁

I enjoyed it ahh the same though.

Been fun taking to you lads, shame we can't play the season to a conclusion but we've been top since day one, have a 14 point lead and embarrassed you twice already this season, neither you nor Inverness were going to catch us as much as you like to protest the opposite.

Been fun taking to you lads, shame we can't play the season to a conclusion but we've been top since day one, have a 14 point lead and embarrassed you twice already this season, neither you nor Inverness were going to catch us as much as you like to protest the opposite.
    and yet neither the club or its fans want it to continue

Quote Originally Posted by _JG_ View Post
    and yet neither the club or its fans want it to continue
    Not at all, under normal circumstances we all would want the season to be played to a finish, however, these are not normal circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by Biffo_the_Bear View Post
    Nah i don’t go to any games as I live in Edinburgh and I’m just a kiddy on supporter.........:: oh wait a minute that’s u I’m thinking of!!
    Headshot.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    Headshot.
    Bellend

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)