+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Latest News...

Quote Originally Posted by JRSLEFTPEG View Post
    Right now, am I correct in saying the votes for ceasing the bottom 3 leagues deciding the final position on points per game have to be in for 5pm today ? How do you all think the vote will go and when are we likely to hear the outcome ?
    Due to the current lockdown measures, meetings are taking place via video conference calls. Clubs have been issued digitally with a “voting paper” where they can register their vote. All clubs have been asked to return these by 17:00 on Friday.

To pass, nine of the 12 Premiership clubs must vote in favour, along with eight of the 10 clubs in the Championship, and 15 of the 20 in Leagues One and Two together.

http://www.qosfc.com/news-4994

So it's a yes from Palmerston Park.

Very good journalism worth a read
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKBN21P1VF

Thank f - - k Hammer get back to posting about our beloved wee team and the future of Scottish football
    Last edited by Ftivano1; 10-04-2020 at 03:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ftivano1 View Post
    Thank f - - k Hammer get back to posting about our beloved wee team and the future of Scottish football
    Ok pal , I will.

I'm hearing the proposition for leagues finishing has been LOST.

I'm now hearing that there is one Championship team not cast their vote yet. If they vote for it , the motion is passed and if they dont its thrown out. It's that tight .

Quote Originally Posted by JRSLEFTPEG View Post
    I'm hearing the proposition for leagues finishing has been LOST.
    Without the payment now does this mean that some clubs will go to the wall?

Quote Originally Posted by Spikefaethesouth View Post
    Without the payment now does this mean that some clubs will go to the wall?
    Sorry Spike , I jumped in a bit quick with that one . My post after that one is the state of play right now . ICT are the team who havent voted yet and have the responsibility in their hands. They vote Yes and its through, no , and its thrown out. Having said I wont mention politics again , I'm afraid this last vote is very political. How friendly Partick have managed to get with ICT and how this proposition affects ICT ? Of course , have Hearts managed to find an ally in ICT also ?
    Last edited by JRSLEFTPEG; 10-04-2020 at 05:29 PM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)