+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Warney quiz this week and the Rotherham Hospice...

Warney quiz this week and the Rotherham Hospice...

...just a little plug for both of the above,

We all know about the devastating effects of Covid 19 unfortunately one of the side effects is its impact on charities. The Rotherham Hospice is one of those charities badly affected because a lot of the events it usually stages to raise money have had to be postponed due to the virus. On Saturday Warney will be doing his usual quiz and you will have the opportunity to donate to the Rotherham Hospice if you wish. 600 people listened to Warney's ramblings last week so it would be nice to get a few more viewers and listeners so that we can raise a bit of money for this great local charity.

Details on link below.

Thanks very much in advance.

https://www.themillers.co.uk/news/20...erham-hospice/
    Last edited by rolymiller; 10-04-2020 at 06:29 PM.

We received a letter & raffle book yesterday from Rotherham Hospice, raffle books have 20 tickets in at £1 a ticket.
    After losing our sons partner to cancer last year, we donated a lump sum in her name, plus did a table top sale to raise money for the hospice, while also buying a leaf on the remembrance tree in the hospice's grounds, with our son & his partners names on.
    With the coronavirus panademic all charities are losing out on donations, which they need to continue the excellent work & care they provide, but due to the coronavirus door to door, pub's sales can not be done.
    If interested in helping the hospice by buying raffle tickets telephone 01709 308919 they will send out raffle books to people, pay by cheque or debit card, they send a addressed envelope, all you require is a stamp, plus they accept any donations to the hospice.

bumpety bump

£!20 raised already. Thankyou folks

bumpy bump

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    bumpy bump
    30 and half for me#
    £405. Thanks to everybody for contributions and to warney and Sam for the quiz and effort.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 11-04-2020 at 06:56 PM.

They need the money so donate if you can spare any

£405 up to now, I’ve donated and also put someone on my ignore list who has proved what they are.

UTM

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    30 and half for me#
    £405. Thanks to everybody for contributions and to warney and Sam for the quiz and effort.
    Missed it so I try and find it online later in the week and I'll let you know who the Millers superfan is; thee or me.

Knew I'd be Sh!t so donated earlier !

I donated before quiz also, couldn’t concentrate this time but wasn’t too bad

Warney and Newell both donated £50 each

Always been a good’ un Newell, he’s also a volunteer through all this crisis 👏
    Last edited by millertop; 11-04-2020 at 07:49 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast