+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FAO SwalePie

FAO SwalePie

This vile person is following me around on various threads, bragging about the current numbers of British dead.....at what point are you going to step in and do your job?

Here is his latest post that you appear to have missed:

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Tarquin seems to have missed this thread (generous interpretation) so I'll remind him of today's figures.

Confirmed coronavirus cases in UK as of 10th April: 70,272

Coronavirus deaths in UK as of 10th April: 8,958

Meaning the UK currently has a fatality rate of 12.74%

Tarquin could you enlighten me as to the reasons why it's so high? You yourself have said multiple times this is not normal.

Is it corruption? Political incompetence? Is Boris massaging the figures to get a hand out from someone? Is it the poor air quality? Is it the quality of health care available?

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    This vile person is following me around on various threads, bragging about the current numbers of British dead.....at what point are you going to step in and do your job?

Tarquin seems to have missed this thread (generous interpretation) so I'll remind him of today's figures.

Tarquin could you enlighten me as to the reasons why it's so high? You yourself have said multiple times this is not normal.

Is it corruption? Political incompetence? Is Boris massaging the figures to get a hand out from someone? Is it the poor air quality? Is it the quality of health care available?
    The last time I called you out on your incompetence the thread disappeared.....I'm not holding my breath

The last time I called you out on your incompetence the thread disappeared.....I'm not holding my breath
    Sent my complaint via the complaint button,.....does that little button even work? or is it just a "pretend" mechanism to show the authorities that the system actually has a nice shiny button?

Sent my complaint via the complaint button,.....does that little button even work? or is it just a "pretend" mechanism to show the authorities that the system actually has a nice shiny button?
    Sent this to the site owners.....this needs to stop everyone, before they make me disappear, I know how this works:

I used to be a moderator on here, so I know how this works.

My complaints are being deleted and the thread removed.....here is my latest complaint about a guy in Italy bragging about the number of British dead from Covid.....but nothing ever happens, he will be back tomorrow doing exactly the same

FAO SwalePie

Is it corruption? Political incompetence? Is Boris massaging the figures to get a hand out from someone? Is it the poor air quality? Is it the quality of health care available

If you've complained about something using the complain button it goes straight to the admin, as you know from your experience as a moderator on here. If that's what you've done it's out of my hands now Tarkers. I'll close this thread for now though to save it expanding unnecessarily overnight.

Give your head a wobble, there's a good chap. For what it's worth, I don't actually have time to monitor this messageboard to stop handbags developing as frequently as you fellows like it to. Any more of your cheek and you'll be getting the honour of receiving my first red card.

Go and sleep it off again and let that be an end to it