+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- FAO:- Swalepie2

O/T:- FAO:- Swalepie2

You do know it's ignorant to cut people off when they are talking to you?

You are weak, you have allowed the same 3 or 4 people to dominate this board for years....they have even called your bluff and dared you to bar them, Elite has done it a number of times but you do nothing........you even join in with them, comparing President Trump to a ***ually transmitted disease....bar me if you want, I honestly don't care because I know that's the easy option anyway, instead of getting rid of at least part of the scum that reside here....do it, come on.....show some balls man.....then you can all sit around and make your sick Trump jokes and jerk each other off, while Driller posts the latest numbers of English dead.

I will continue to open new posts every time you lock them.....get rid of Driller, or me, or both....or resign.....your choice

ps how dare you tell me to get my head in order, if you were even a half-decent moderator, I wouldn't need to be sat here at 10pm telling you how to do your job
    Last edited by SwalePie; 12-04-2020 at 01:20 AM. Reason: Add omitted O/T prefix

I like your posts, but repeated ones like these are pretty tedious. Swales already replied, don't become what you hate ��

Tarkers, rants like this will get you nowhere except exile. We know your thoughts about certain other posters but you have proved you can hold your own against them. Please stop, I don't always agree with your point of view but I would miss your off-beat stories about your life in that other world called Mexico.

You need to drop this Tarkers. Tedious doesn't do it justice. I can't come to any other conclusion except you are deliberately looking for a red card.

The last thing we need is for Swale to resign.

Can't you just move on?

Shame, it's a very stressful time for all Tarqs, I really look forward to your posts about life in Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    You do know it's ignorant to cut people off when they are talking to you?

You are weak, you have allowed the same 3 or 4 people to dominate this board for years....they have even called your bluff and dared you to bar them, Elite has done it a number of times but you do nothing........you even join in with them, comparing President Trump to a ***ually transmitted disease....bar me if you want, I honestly don't care because I know that's the easy option anyway, instead of getting rid of at least part of the scum that reside here....do it, come on.....show some balls man.....then you can all sit around and make your sick Trump jokes and jerk each other off, while Driller posts the latest numbers of English dead.

I will continue to open new posts every time you lock them.....get rid of Driller, or me, or both....or resign.....your choice

ps how dare you tell me to get my head in order, if you were even a half-decent moderator, I wouldn't need to be sat here at 10pm telling you how to do your job
    Seeing as you have mentioned me, I'll give my thoughts. Firstly, the idea that this board is "dominated by the same 3 or 4 people" is too stupid for words. There are some with left of centre views who tend to agree with each other, and some with right of centre views who tend to agree with each other. Nothing more than that. Secondly, I think the advice to step back and consider some of your posts is sound advice, because it can't be doing you any good getting so wound up. Do what I do, treat it as a fairly insignificant messageboard where a few Notts fans exchange opinions. Take it as a bit of fun, don't let insults and arguments bother you and you'll enjoy it a lot more.

I've said it many times before, if anything anyone called me on here genuinely upset me, I'd log out and not log back in again.

I think there’s a few on here who get their views from bullish!t right wing newspapers/alt right websites where one viewpoint is allowed and everyone agrees with each other and feeds into each other’s fevered imaginations.

Tarquin’s drunken rantings are what happens when those views are challenged and pointed out as the nonsense they are by the likes of Driller. .

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    I think there’s a few on here who get their views from bullish!t right wing newspapers/alt right websites where one viewpoint is allowed and everyone agrees with each other and feeds into each other’s fevered imaginations.

Tarquin’s drunken rantings are what happens when those views are challenged and pointed out as the nonsense they are by the likes of Driller. .
    Our Man in Mexico has more intelligence, a better vocabulary, is better educated and has experienced much more of life in all it's aspects than you, I would suggest Fatso. By the way .... got a proper job yet?

All the space you've got out there, cabin fever shouldn't be an issue, but alcohol affects anyone's thinking wherever they are.
    On here you have said far worse than a jokey reference to Trump being like a STD.
    You clearly have personality issues because you can be very funny, compassionate and a lover of animals. Then the red mist comes down and Jekyll transforms into Hyde.

Quote Originally Posted by seriouspie View Post
    Our Man in Mexico has more intelligence, a better vocabulary, is better educated and has experienced much more of life in all it's aspects than you, I would suggest Fatso. By the way .... got a proper job yet?
    Intelligent maybe, although it's not being displayed in this thread.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast