+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has this site got a virus?

Has this site got a virus?

Recently I’ve had to keep logging back in instead of being always logged in. Also the keyboard hasn’t appeared when I’ve hit the reply button. I’m using an iPad. Anybody else had similar problems?

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    Recently I’ve had to keep logging back in instead of being always logged in. Also the keyboard hasn’t appeared when I’ve hit the reply button. I’m using an iPad. Anybody else had similar problems?
    Yes. Using a laptop. Something about the site that Firefox doesn't like and won't allow me to post on it. Works ok via Internet Explorer though. Problem started last Thursday am. Think my laptop updates Windows /Firefox , etc on Wednesday nights, so may be something to do with that. No error messages or anything like that showing on screen though.

It's not been right for a few weeks. I have to access the message board via the main page, or the message board resembles a 90s version of itself, never had to do it before. Also have to accept cookies every single time I click on a thread and with every page.
    Annoying but I'm sort of getting used to it. I only use my phone for Internet and its a huawei, maybe that's sumat to do with it?

I’m on iPad, depending on how l access MM l can’t post a new thread or reply, the box is greyed out

Quote Originally Posted by LincsMiller View Post
    I’m on iPad, depending on how l access MM l can’t post a new thread or reply, the box is greyed out
    Same here , when using Firefox on laptop

Quote Originally Posted by Hazza Has A Gazza View Post
    It's not been right for a few weeks. I have to access the message board via the main page, or the message board resembles a 90s version of itself, never had to do it before. Also have to accept cookies every single time I click on a thread and with every page.
    Annoying but I'm sort of getting used to it. I only use my phone for Internet and its a huawei, maybe that's sumat to do with it?
    I had the same problem. Same sort of phone. Seems to have sorted itself out now.

Sad to say but the problems we are starting to see are symptomatic of FootyMad failing to keep the site abreast of browser/technology changes. Unless they do something (unlikely as they've not answered questions posted on the moderator board almost 6 months ago) then the day will eventually come when everything is broken or people just give up.

I just commented on the trouble of logging in / logging out, had to sign out / sign in giving user name & password, all football teams come up, then privacy notice, then football teams, then sign into Duke's Bar. after replying, i was told I could not do it.
    Heres hoping

It’s giving my backside a headache!!!

It does seem to be bad at the moment. I get the greyed out message / reply box .
    I'll bet quite a few can't get on.
    Logging in is ok, its replying that is the problem.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast