+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Restart

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    Villa fan here, I agree like the French have done, you should be promoted and I hate to say it but also WBA.
    Relegated, yes bottom 2 but and heres my only problem, we have played 1 game less than anyone in the bottom 6. Surely 1 game BCD should settle it?
    Good luck lads, all the best.
    Cheers Dave - same to you fella.

This is the French answer from the Beeb https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/52484926

Quote Originally Posted by Orgoner View Post
    I think you might want to watch a bit more news and spend a little less time perpetuating conspiracy theories.
    And you don't need to conspire just for the purpose of conspiring. Facts are there open you eyes and you might see things differently.
    I can leave it there as you can lead a horse to water but its harder to open one's eyes when they cant see.

Quote Originally Posted by leedsutdman View Post
    A funeral director has said that every body he has dealt with in the last 4 weeks has had covid 19 on the death certificate. Funny how nobody has died of cancer heart attacks or strokes lately. Read nothing into the numbers. It's not China we need to worry about its politcians.
    Not worry about china! Why do you think a lot are and it's not because of the common people it's there communist politicians. I know our politicians are bad but Chinese are something special.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    No Oz, you dont get it. There is no point in engineering a virus, whoever is the carrier and however distributed, if the PURPOSE is to inflict economic damage on those you see as targets, if that virus kills the old, sick, weak, otherwise "economically inactive". The damage caused to (primarily) western economies is because we have a set of headless chickens in government, who are driven by the need not to ensure logic and common sense prevails, but to pander to the interests and direction if the "fifth estate", the all-powerful, never-to-be-argued-with MEEDJA, the self-appointed judge jury and executioner, populated by sneering, patronising, condescending wastes of space who would, if called upon (God forbid), to act in the nations interest, quite literally crap themselves.

If you want to focus your energy on any section of society, thise are the ones worthy of a bit of "encouragement" to do better.
    It's a little unfair to class our politicians in that way as for nearly 3 weeks no one had any idea wtf was going on cause the culprits whom you and orgoner claim are innocent didn't tell anyone as they waited for their invisible warriors to do there job.
    Let's see the two main chemists in that lab were in Australia studying Bat diseases for 4 years and took some knowledge back to the motherland lol.
    Anyway since you guys are right, how is the football are we promoted yet

Well if this comes about then yes https://www.theguardian.com/football...eeds-west-brom

Restart for me with fresh air at last,using all European attire and equipment,'tho my Chinese balls are hot,bald & flat

MOT

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    And you don't need to conspire just for the purpose of conspiring. Facts are there open you eyes and you might see things differently.
    I can leave it there as you can lead a horse to water but its harder to open one's eyes when they cant see.
    Where to start? I'd love to know the source of your facts.

I'm no horse (maybe an ass?) and that is unlikely to be clean water: it needs testing.

Hoisted by your own petard.

(Petard isn't a horse, either)

Anyway, I've shamelessly swiped this from my mate Foz (who obviously swiped it from someone else).

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)