+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Restart

The original dr that came out and warned the world was killed and than they blamed the virus killed him.
    The world is at fault closing down all there manufacturing factories and others in support of buying chinese.
    You create a monster that can run amock.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Nothing would surprise me oz..they are lying their bollox off regarding the death toll in china.
    Do you know the 2 main cities in china were not hit remains untouched? How the f does that happen while the rest of the world cops it?
    If people think this was not deliberate should think again.

Ohhh lol i forgot where are all the masks and virus kits comming from let me see China and taiwan I wonder if there is money to be made there also.
    In america now 2mil have contacted the virus with 30k deaths that is one hell of a toll from a country which din't start it.

Finally how does one start a monopoly. Simple destroy the opposition and in this case the world economy create chaos by causing unemployement and than we can rub our hands as we sell them all our goods and rip in billions.
    Anyway people reading this will all think what an idiot but the truth causes that and i'll cope it while they go on believing what they are told.

I agree fella, this was man made in china.

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    Finally how does one start a monopoly. Simple destroy the opposition and in this case the world economy create chaos by causing unemployement and than we can rub our hands as we sell them all our goods and rip in billions.
    Anyway people reading this will all think what an idiot but the truth causes that and i'll cope it while they go on believing what they are told.
    I'm with you on this oz.

I think China already make and sell everything we buy and I would no more be taken in by politicians bull sh1t than I would by a YouTube clip.

Restart it ASAP. Harvest season is coming up everywhere in the northern hemisphere. Are we prepared to harvest, collect, process, ship, and see that food to where it needs to go to feed people? Worldwide? This is serious business. If food shortages hit, 2011 will look like a block party.

china will skate on this. Regardless of how it started (either an intentional release or accidental from the lab) they knew of human to human transmission on Jan 12th. They sent out millions of chinese all around the world on their moonbat holiday knowing they were infected. They stopped all internal travel that week but allowed millions to go out and infect the world. If that's not an act of war then your not living in the same world as the rest of us. The scumbags at the WHO and countless other governments in the world (including the US) catered to the CCP and their line of bull crap.

Thank God Trump had the balls to close down travel from China in late January or we would have had an even larger infestation from them. We have the 3rd in command in our county (pelosi) hanging out in chinatown on Feb 22nd encouraging the loathsome people to break the law and come on in the country calling Trump a racist and xenophobe. This in spite of the fact it had been determined by multiple organizations that it was aerosol and highly contagious. She should be tried for treason and hung. the vermin journalists don't even cover any of this. You have to find it on the interwebs. Any junior journalist could find this and put a story together. Not hard to verify where there is a video recording of their actions.

In the end it will be blamed on someone like Trump or Johnson and all of clowns that support globalism and the new world order will get the joy of experiencing the world as it exists in the new world order. food subject to shortages or rationing. Enterntainment limited to what they deem accepctable and failure to comply will result in loss of party status, educational opportunities and employment.

It's sickening that we gave all of this up without even as much as a fight. We let the CCP effectively take over the world and the loathsome journalists and politicians did not even call them out on it. It will take the western world a decade to dig out of this and the entire time the CCP will be selling up the cheap crap drugs and PPE that is substandard by any measure.

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    china will skate on this. Regardless of how it started (either an intentional release or accidental from the lab) they knew of human to human transmission on Jan 12th. They sent out millions of chinese all around the world on their moonbat holiday knowing they were infected. They stopped all internal travel that week but allowed millions to go out and infect the world. If that's not an act of war then your not living in the same world as the rest of us. The scumbags at the WHO and countless other governments in the world (including the US) catered to the CCP and their line of bull crap.

Thank God Trump had the balls to close down travel from China in late January or we would have had an even larger infestation from them. We have the 3rd in command in our county (pelosi) hanging out in chinatown on Feb 22nd encouraging the loathsome people to break the law and come on in the country calling Trump a racist and xenophobe. This in spite of the fact it had been determined by multiple organizations that it was aerosol and highly contagious. She should be tried for treason and hung. the vermin journalists don't even cover any of this. You have to find it on the interwebs. Any junior journalist could find this and put a story together. Not hard to verify where there is a video recording of their actions.

In the end it will be blamed on someone like Trump or Johnson and all of clowns that support globalism and the new world order will get the joy of experiencing the world as it exists in the new world order. food subject to shortages or rationing. Enterntainment limited to what they deem accepctable and failure to comply will result in loss of party status, educational opportunities and employment.

It's sickening that we gave all of this up without even as much as a fight. We let the CCP effectively take over the world and the loathsome journalists and politicians did not even call them out on it. It will take the western world a decade to dig out of this and the entire time the CCP will be selling up the cheap crap drugs and PPE that is substandard by any measure.
    Spot on Spaldy..the Cinese need taking to task over this and being made to pay billions in compo to every country worldwide after all they have done to cover it up..

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)