+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A football thread!!!! (Guaranteed Brexit and Virus free...for now!)

Quote Originally Posted by Ram59 View Post
    Depending on when next season can start, it may be the only practical solution to get the following seasons back on track.

If next season can't start until October or later, then you won't be able to 46 games in, but you could split the leagues down to 12 teams and 22 games plus a few more for some kind of play off system. Then it would allow for internationals, cups and for the following seasons to start on time.
    Completely agree with that. Might not be perfect, but next season is unlikely to be anyway. It’s a temporary solution of sorts and might become a case of ‘less is more’.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Completely agree with that. Might not be perfect, but next season is unlikely to be anyway. It’s a temporary solution of sorts and might become a case of ‘less is more’.
    "How can less be more? More is more!"

Yngwie Malms****

Edit: How is the 4 letter word for "adolecent" blocked by the swear filter? You'll have to google my learned Swedish guitar god to understand the quote if you don't already. Nothing worse than having to explain your joke
    Last edited by AdiSalisbury; 22-04-2020 at 12:45 PM. Reason: Stupid swear filter

I've had that problem with the word nine**** being hacked.

I guess in conjunction with Swedish there may be a risk.

Let's link to "hot Swedish ****s" and see?

Quote Originally Posted by AdiSalisbury View Post
    "How can less be more? More is more!"

Yngwie Malms****

Edit: How is the 4 letter word for "adolecent" blocked by the swear filter? You'll have to google my learned Swedish guitar god to understand the quote if you don't already. Nothing worse than having to explain your joke
    My guess is Ramanag doesn’t shred

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    My guess is Ramanag doesn’t shred
    Ah...but how would you know? I might be Derbyshire’s answer to Rory Gallagher. (Google him children!)

Ah, you do have some Taste, rA

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Ah, you do have some Taste, rA
    Indeed...hard to believe it’s nearly a quarter of a century since he died, and probably twenty years earlier that I last saw him.

Blister on the Moon still a regular on my "at work playlist", which is currently featuring Crazy Horse and "Cowgirl in the Sand"

I
    Let's link to "hot Swedish ****s" and see?
    Just tried it not a good idea, nothing happened so I phoned their hotline now they've sent me the bill of £3,200 for their phone charges! That's the last time I'm phoning stuttering ****s!

Blister on the Moon still a regular on my "at work playlist", which is currently featuring Crazy Horse and "Cowgirl in the Sand"
    Love ‘Cowgirl in the Sand’.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)