+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: League reconstruction

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    he only listens to blokes with balaclavas AJ
    👍
    Convinced he has mental health
    and this daditis canny be helping either

Quote Originally Posted by A. J View Post
    I need some advice guys, how the hell do I tell JG my dad's team is Galatasaray?
    Think you're missing the point JG will be fine with this 🙈🙈🙈

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Think you're missing the point JG will be fine with this ������
    Ah Peter, you can help us out here. can you make sense out of the statement from Dens yesterday and post an explanation

Quote Originally Posted by GFLower View Post
    Ah Peter, you can help us out here. can you make sense out of the statement from Dens yesterday and post an explanation
    to be fair shaded summed it up well - most dundee fans at a loss to the statement as well.

Quote Originally Posted by GFLower View Post
    I'm clinging to the hope that Nelms has got something that benefits Dundee FC that isn't dodgy...but like everyone else can't work out why he released a statement mid afternoon...then votes about an hour later...

I'm clinging to the hope that Nelms has got something that benefits Dundee FC that isn't dodgy...but like everyone else can't work out why he released a statement mid afternoon...then votes about an hour later...
    If roles were reversed we would be sitting open mouthed as well and the management, contents and contexts of the press releases are confusing to say the least.
    Putting aside the local banter it has left you wide open for all manner of conspiracy theories to grow.
    Not for one second does this condone the venom and abuse from certain forums which is downright disgraceful.

Yeah agree Peter - the statements really dont help Dee fans (or the rest of us) understand it. Of course we care not a jot now but it is very strange. Id pin a photo of him in my bedroom if he managed to get a 16 or 18 team tope league but thats a non starter i reckon.

Quote Originally Posted by A. J View Post
    If roles were reversed we would be sitting open mouthed as well and the management, contents and contexts of the press releases are confusing to say the least.
    Putting aside the local banter it has left you wide open for all manner of conspiracy theories to grow.
    Not for one second does this condone the venom and abuse from certain forums which is downright disgraceful.

Yes the rancid follow follow is a real cess pit that should be destroyed

To add fuel to the fire, the English Football League have written an open letter to fans advising that they plan to play out the the rest of the seasons games in the Championship, League 1 & League 2 behind closed doors from the beginning of June, with every game televised.

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    Yes the rancid follow follow is a real cess pit that should be destroyed
    it might even be verging on illegal with all the 'hate speech' some stuff on there is totally OTT

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)