+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Steve Bruce

Steve Bruce

With the lockdown and no football getting played at present.
    If things progress swiftly and this takeover happens quickly.
    What is the first thing that will happen?

Will Amanda S walk into the pitch wearing nothing but high heels stockings and and an oversize toon shirt with max alegri hanging from her arm ?

What I’m saying is has bruciesaurus managed his last match for us???

Surely the first thing you’d want to do is appoint a decent manager ...,(after ripping down those god awful red and blue signs)

There are so many changes and updates needed making it would need a committee to sort it out.

I don't think he will be sacked
    I would love it fine is though
    It all depends on this season if it gets finished

As long as there is no threat of us going down I think Bruce will be here till season end.

I see Fat Sam has been throwing his two pence worth in about Bruce:

"Nonetheless, Allardyce believes Bruce deserves the chance to lead Newcastle into a new era and he wasted little opportunity to have another dig at Benitez along the way.

“It’s going to be very difficult for Steve, I think he’d be worried if the takeover happens,” the former Magpies manager said on the talkSPORT Breakfast.

“I’ve experienced new takeovers twice – once at Blackburn [with Venkys] and once at Newcastle with Mike Ashley.

“I wasn’t Mike’s man and I can understand that, and Steve must be very worried from that point of view.

“There was a lot of hoo-ha about whether Steve was good enough or not, but I think he has done a very good job in his first season, considering he came in just two weeks before the season started, and at the moment they are going to be a Premier League side next season.

“I still don’t understand why Rafa Benitez was deemed to be so good.

“I just don’t understand it because Newcastle played such negative football then, it was unbelievable.

“But there you go; Rafa did a great PR job in himself and how he managed that club at that time.

“Steve is a very, very good Premier League manager of a great high quality, irrespective of what the media might say, and he knows how to put a club in a position to move forward.

“If you change everything around, sack everybody and bring new people in, than it’s going to take years and years and they may well waste their money spending it quickly on the wrong players.”

Not bothered what happens to Bruce.

Just depends if the new manager is available now or not until the summer...

Fat sham can do one....he's always been jealous of good managers...

I feel a genuine hatred for Sam Allardyce.

And Moussa Sissoko. That cunt.

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post

Get in, Hughie!!

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post

Indeed. Why is someone proven to be corrupt given air time? His opinion holds zero value.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)