+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 173 of 253 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175183223 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 2530

Thread: Transfer rumour thread 20/21

With Butcher and Fuchs injured Micky failed to give Powers a start yesterday. That tells me MM doesn't rate him and has told him he's away OR the player has told MM he's not happy/hasn't settled and wants away.

Realistically how many players do you think we'll see come in and how many go?
    I'm not asking for your wish list I'm asking what you think might happen!

Also would you recall Chris Mochrie or any loan player you feel deserves to be in the first team squad?

And can anyone magic up a club for Adam King......

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    With Butcher and Fuchs injured Micky failed to give Powers a start yesterday. That tells me MM doesn't rate him and has told him he's away OR the player has told MM he's not happy/hasn't settled and wants away.

Realistically how many players do you think we'll see come in and how many go?
    I'm not asking for your wish list I'm asking what you think might happen!

Also would you recall Chris Mochrie or any loan player you feel deserves to be in the first team squad?

And can anyone magic up a club for Adam King......

No player will come in, club skint. 2/3 go out to lower wage bill and stop wage cuts

i would recall Mochrie, heard from a few coaches most creative player at the club

nobody want king need to settle up with him IMO

Quote Originally Posted by arab1970 View Post
    No player will come in, club skint. 2/3 go out to lower wage bill and stop wage cuts

i would recall Mochrie, heard from a few coaches most creative player at the club

nobody want king need to settle up with him IMO
    A grim but likely assessment 😒

Yip, I'd be very surprised if anyone comes in. Can't see anyone going out either. I mean, who is going to want any of the players that we don't want midway through a season?

With regards Mochrie, I'd heard he was told he can leave the club weeks before he went on loan. Not sure if there was a fall out or what, but I was shocked as he seemed like the one promising talent from last season. If he is still in the managers plans, then get him back. We desperately need someone to link back to front.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Yip, I'd be very surprised if anyone comes in. Can't see anyone going out either. I mean, who is going to want any of the players that we don't want midway through a season?

With regards Mochrie, I'd heard he was told he can leave the club weeks before he went on loan. Not sure if there was a fall out or what, but I was shocked as he seemed like the one promising talent from last season. If he is still in the managers plans, then get him back. We desperately need someone to link back to front.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u-gDhTaBNDQ

Crap music, and never sign a player off youtube by the way 😎

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u-gDhTaBNDQ

Crap music, and never sign a player off youtube by the way ��
    Yeah seen those youtube vids, seems to be instrumental in Montrose being 2nd in the league, good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by arab1970 View Post
    Yeah seen those youtube vids, seems to be instrumental in Montrose being 2nd in the league, good stuff.
    Hehe King for Mochrie 🥳

He's having a great season at Montrose. Let's hope it does him the world of good for coming back.

Mochrie looks the biz to be fair, if we let him go without giving him a chance then questions need to be asked

Maybe another player coming in on loan and perhaps Louis Appere going out on loan to one of the Angus clubs ?

Can't see much activity in the January window.

Page 173 of 253 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175183223 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)