+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 158 of 253 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168208 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 2530

Thread: Transfer rumour thread 20/21

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    splendid stuff

just seen its a pay as you play so for the 1.75 games he actually plays before getting crocked its not much of a gamble really
    Fair play if true because that's what Nielson should have insisted on. Him bringing Sow to the club wasted thousands that could have been spent on a fit player.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Fair play if true because that's what Nielson should have insisted on. Him bringing Sow to the club wasted thousands that could have been spent on a fit player.
    Yup agree - time will tell with the dee bt i do think he is finished due to his injuries

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    Yup agree - time will tell with the dee but i do think he is finished due to his injuries
    You reap what you Sow

The big O is gonna getcha!

He's up
    He's down
    He's at the medics door
    Fit yesterday
    But injured once more
    Signing Osman
    A two game jolly
    Then he'll need some help
    To push his Tesco trolley
    He scored a goal
    One windy night
    Film exists
    But it's in black and white
    No games played yet
    And the Dees are bright
    But nothing has changed
    The Fun are sh1te

Quote Originally Posted by arab777 View Post
    The most important thing is we still have Shankland. Possibly good additions. Central defence remains a weak area.
    Yeah that's how I feel. Wanted more signings to be honest but I guess with the current climate the fact that we kept Shanks has probably meant other spending has been curtailed.

Strange article given we were needing to loan out Shankland to 'keep the club afloat'. 👀

EXCLUSIVE: Dundee United sporting director Tony Asghar says club had to ‘stand firm’ over bids for stars before transfer window closed.

https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/f...window-closed/

If we sold Shankland we could have signed centre half’s, wingers, safranko and people would go mental. We kept him got a couple of other players in, positions which should help the team as we defend further up front.
    As for Sow I still think there is a good player there. He will either burn up he league or hardly be seen. I also feel his problem is more to do with his mind rather physical. His last hospital stay had nothing to do with a physical injury

Sows pish. Even when 'fit' he was pish. And everyone going on about his pay as you play deal......he's still taking up a jersey that may otherwise be given to a striker who plays every game. They may well be saving some cash when the inevitable happens, but they are a striker down.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Sows pish. Even when 'fit' he was pish. And everyone going on about his pay as you play deal......he's still taking up a jersey that may otherwise be given to a striker who plays every game. They may well be saving some cash when the inevitable happens, but they are a striker down.
    I remember a flowing United attack and Sow ran out of the 18 yard box as the ball arrived there.Never witnessed that from a striker in my life.

Page 158 of 253 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168208 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)