+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 52 of 101 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Coronavirus Thread (3)

Dr Sukharit Bhakdi

Professor Emeritus of Medical Microbiology at the Johanes Gutenberg, University of Mainz.

Not a dumpling then?

Nearly as clever as John 2 this fella

Ot not corona main virus.

Bare with me cam.
    After checking , a lot of people die every year through corona type flu colds etc.
    So if these numbers are taken off the daily death rates. The total of then this outbreak deaths would be a lot lower.
    Last edited by CAMiller; 03-05-2020 at 04:49 PM. Reason: Merged as similar discussion already being had on here

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Dr Sukharit Bhakdi

Professor Emeritus of Medical Microbiology at the Johanes Gutenberg, University of Mainz.

Not a dumpling then?

Nearly as clever as John 2 this fella
    Huh?

The video you shared is "DR ANDREW KAUFMAN"

Who is he and what are his credentials? I can assure you I have no idea. You can be a doctor of almost anything, and from a diploma mill too. You can't just bring up random other people to make your point.

It always makes me chuckle when people not of an academic background will point to a random fringe professor at odds with their entire profession as though it somehow proves a point.

It just proves that individual doesn't understand how to even understand what is credible and what isn't.

Do a little reading on confirmation bias.

If you have a bit of spare time about an hour interesting scientific presentation from 2008

https://youtu.be/G20cooZOiYE

John P.A. Ioannidis
    C. F. REHNBORG PROFESSOR IN DISEASE PREVENTION IN THE SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, PROFESSOR OF MEDICINE, OF HEALTH RESEARCH AND POLICY (EPIDEMIOLOGY) AND BY COURTESY, OF STATISTICS AND OF BIOMEDICAL DATA SCIENCE

Another bloke nearly as smart as you John2

A little more confirmation bias there.

Ironically confirming my point.

What do you think you are showing? You don't even understand what you think you're interpreting.

Quote Originally Posted by John2 View Post
    A little more confirmation bias there.

Ironically confirming my point.

What do you think you are showing? You don't even understand what you think you're interpreting.
    And of course you do. Because you are smarter than me.

Quote Originally Posted by John2 View Post
    It always makes me chuckle when people not of an academic background will point to a random fringe professor at odds with their entire profession as though it somehow proves a point.

It just proves that individual doesn't understand how to even understand what is credible and what isn't.

Do a little reading on confirmation bias.
    I can assure you John 2 I have not made my mind up. No bias here.

I just want to know why Experts are having their opinions removed from digital media.

This is a freedom of ideas issue.

Dan Erickson and Artin Massihi

So what can you tell us about the credentials of "DR ANDREW KAUFMAN" who's video you went to the trouble of making sure we knew about.

What level of even basic scrutiny did you give it before sharing?

I've made no argument about censorship, address the questions asked.

Page 52 of 101 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast