+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 56 of 92 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Coronavirus Thread (3)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Anyway how are you howdy? Nice to see you've calmed down a bit lately.

Wanchai apparently it is a jailable offence to pose as a lawyer when you aint one. All I'm saying to Kerr is if you aint one careful what you say about yourself on here message boards have ears. If he is there isn't a problem for him is there?

Using an NHS app instead of an Apple/ Google one doesn't sound like the best idea with their I.T. failure record.

Yes spot on exile. It gives you a certain credibility on here to hint you are in the legal trade. If Kerr had hinted he was a bus driver his opinion would not carry the same weight for a lot on here. It's the kempo I'm a doctor scenario again isn't it and probably why mikemiller thinks Kerr is a kempo character.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Yes spot on exile. It gives you a certain credibility on here to hint you are in the legal trade. If Kerr had hinted he was a bus driver his opinion would not carry the same weight for a lot on here. It's the kempo I'm a doctor scenario again isn't it and probably why mikemiller thinks Kerr is a kempo character.
    Roly, Excile has never been “spot on” in any of his posts, the guys a serial chaser of Kerr, he exists only to argue with him.

Howdy does it with his claims to save businesses. People will sit up and think wow this guy must know what he's talking about. It's a means to gain power on this board and give credibility to what they are saying. Some are fooled by this but thankfully most are not.

Howdy does it with his claims to save businesses. People will sit up and think wow this guy must know what he's talking about. It's a means to gain power on this board and give credibility to what they are saying. Some are fooled by this but thankfully most are not.
    Are we getting to the nub of it here, Roly? You and Mikey are living with chips on your shoulders because you are concerned that you didn't make much of yourselves compared to others?

I reject the snobbery that sits under that view. My opinions hold no more weight than anyone else’s unless I justify them by argument and evidence. That is what I do for a living after all.

You're at it again Roly. Nevermind eh?

It's interesting that many of the most opinionated people on here do tend to deliberately let it slip or infer that they are very qualified in some way. So going back to wanchais original post no it doesn't matter what they say they do but be wary of why they claim to be what they are. It's a clever trick by the way don't get me wrong but most people are not bull shined by it and it is why the likes of howdy and Kerr get into a lot of arguments on here because folks know this.

You didn't make much of yourselves compared to others? Where have I heard some similar comment from someone else. Is it the trump loser argument you are on about? An excellent way to immediately put down my opinions before I even have them.

Page 56 of 92 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast