+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 95 of 101 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Coronavirus Thread (3)

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Anti lockdown protesters in London will start the 2nd peak. **** ers
    Well sure as eggs are eggs they will be....with a little twiddle of the stats tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by John2 View Post
    I read this and thought it was a rather interesting take on where we find ourselves:

"Imagine being Bill Gates right now.

You spend 30 years of your life and $50 billion of your own dollars supporting humanitarian causes. You directly save hundreds of thousands of lives in South East Asia by providing anti malaria netting to half of a continent, you drop infant mortality rates throughout the entire developing world by funding vaccine programs including vaccinating 40,000,000 children for polio, and, amongst a plethora of philanthropic endeavors, you fund free educational platforms like Khan Academy so people can have free access to high quality education.

Then after donating half of your wealth to charity and pledging 90% of the remainder to charity in your will..

Arguably doing more to better life on earth for humanity than any other human being to ever live.

You then hop on the internet only to find a million scientifically illiterate ****ing imbeciles that are using the very computers you pretty much invented in the first place to call you a child murdering arch villian antichrist because they watched a YouTube video made by some other yokel with the comprehension of a ****ing potato."
    Good post John and nail hit on the head , Bill Gates is a truly remarkable man .

You couldn't make one Bill Gates out of a billion Donald Trumps .

Personally I would be wary of billionaire globalists, not sure they really have the welfare of the average person in mind.

Here's another one to beware of:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/technolo...-supply-chain/
    Last edited by great_fire; 16-05-2020 at 06:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Bill Gates is a truly remarkable man .

He is. Send him and his kids to the front of the vaccine queue. We need to preserve these people. Us "yokels" are just trash. Let the cream go first.

Quote Originally Posted by John2 View Post
    What makes you so confident he's not a health expert?

He's been running the worlds largest health foundation for over a decade.
    War it really you accused me of being duped by people in authority?

I bet you swallowed WMD story didn't you?

I see another 'expert'...Greta Thunberg..has been asked for her to contribution.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    He is. Send him and his kids to the front of the vaccine queue. We need to preserve these people. Us "yokels" are just trash. Let the cream go first.
    I didn't say he should go to the front of anything or that anybody is trash .

I simply find it remarkable that a man who has accumulated so much wealth is prepared to give the vast majority of it away and try and make the world a better place .

He didn't have to .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I didn't say he should go to the front of anything or that anybody is trash .

I simply find it remarkable that a man who has accumulated so much wealth is prepared to give the vast majority of it away and try and make the world a better place .

He didn't have to .
    He's worth about $103billiion.

When he's worth $1 billion I'll start thinking that he really is the great guy you think he is.

He has shat on a few folks to get his hands on that money.

Quote Originally Posted by Shark27 View Post
    He's worth about $103billiion.

When he's worth $1 billion I'll start thinking that he really is the great guy you think he is.

He has shat on a few folks to get his hands on that money.
    Other than what he's doing with his money Shark what would you suggest he do with it to make him worthy of your adulation? Could you name the people he's shat on? Does that include the 1M+ worldwide employees of Microsoft past and present who have built a decent life because of his (and Paul Allen's) entrepreneurial endeavors. He lives a nice life but I don't see reports of him pissing money up the wall and he certainly won't be taking it with him so I guess the world will continue to benefit for decades/centuries to come. He could give $1M to 100,000 people but do you think they would put it towards philanthropic causes?

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Other than what he's doing with his money Shark what would you suggest he do with it to make him worthy of your adulation? Could you name the people he's shat on? Does that include the 1M+ worldwide employees of Microsoft past and present who have built a decent life because of his (and Paul Allen's) entrepreneurial endeavors. He lives a nice life but I don't see reports of him pissing money up the wall and he certainly won't be taking it with him so I guess the world will continue to benefit for decades/centuries to come. He could give $1M to 100,000 people but do you think they would put it towards philanthropic causes?
    He's probably talking about Gary Kildall who invented the CP/M OS which MS-DOS is very similar to.

You don't become a multi-billionaire by being a nice guy.

Page 95 of 101 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697 ... LastLast