+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: It's getting close, ladies and gentlemen

Im no expert but ive been reading up a lot about these checks and following all the journos etc who know a lot about this also a few lawyers and this is 100% not going to be blocked. its not a moral test thankfully and the PL pretty much told amnesty to politely go away. if this take over gets blocked PIF, PCP and Ashley would sue them into the ground and the PL can't afford a lawsuit atm.

Also theres no way the PL is gonna reject this take over that will bring a sh*t ton of money into the PL and its needed right now with the amount of money being lost because of Covid-19.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    That being Sheffield that has a Saudi owner in his city. ****in prìck
    Saudi prince that took a loan from Osama bin ladens family as well...

Quote Originally Posted by Davearmy View Post
    Im no expert but ive been reading up a lot about these checks and following all the journos etc who know a lot about this also a few lawyers and this is 100% not going to be blocked. its not a moral test thankfully and the PL pretty much told amnesty to politely go away. if this take over gets blocked PIF, PCP and Ashley would sue them into the ground.

Also theres no way the PL is gonna reject this take over that will bring a sh*t ton of money into the PL and its needed right now with the amount of money being lost because of Covid-19.
    Dave!! Good to see you on, man!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Dave!! Good to see you on, man!!
    Cheers mate how you doing? everything good?

Quote Originally Posted by Davearmy View Post
    Cheers mate how you doing? everything good?
    Aye, man...ticking along. Strange days which makes this whole takeover seem totally surreal.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Aye, man...ticking along. Strange days which makes this whole takeover seem totally surreal.
    I was always confident of a takeover but i never imagined anything this massive its gonna be an interesting few years that's for sure.

Seeing as a lot of fans and I don't mean on here have been getting themselves in a state over on the old Twitter about negative letters and posts, there has been a significant development on there today.
    The Saudi Minister for sport has started following the NUFC club twitter account. It seems the announcement won't be too far off. Hope you all have plenty of drink in.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    Seeing as a lot of fans and I don't mean on here have been getting themselves in a state over on the old Twitter about negative letters and posts, there has been a significant development on there today.
    The Saudi Minister for sport has started following the NUFC club twitter account. It seems the announcement won't be too far off. Hope you all have plenty of drink in.
    I saw that one

Has to mean something bit I've not checked to see if it's a real account.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)