+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chewbacca's hatred for us

Chewbacca's hatred for us

why does he hate Newcastle so much, the bloke is awful. Just seen the interview he has done with his mate Andy Gray.

Chewy said, he wishes the takeover was happening to any other football club rather than Newcastle.

Then went on to discuss the takeover as being immoral because of the Saudi prince and his baggage

Quote Originally Posted by TANYA_ View Post
    why does he hate Newcastle so much, the bloke is awful. Just seen the interview he has done with his mate Andy Gray.

Chewy said, he wishes the takeover was happening to any other football club rather than Newcastle.

Then went on to discuss the takeover as being immoral because of the Saudi prince and his baggage
    As in Fat Sam?

Hairy-handed sex pest?

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Hairy-handed sex pest?
    correct. Richard Keys, god awful bloke

Man, he hates us.

The fact that this is upsetting him just makes it even better!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wjjwLsg6Qg

Did Andy Gray just say that Keys came up with the name The Entertainers for the 90's team???

Horrible attention seeking *** pest

Quote Originally Posted by TANYA_ View Post
    correct. Richard Keys, god awful bloke
    Sadly I've bumped into the W**ker here in Qatar once.

He turned up in 'the Curry House' Intercontinental City - I had a word. He went on the offensive said we're all deluded and that Newcastle don't have any potential anymore, it's over - if we did why hasn't anyone bought us yet? Only 350M whilst Chelsea is on the market for 3B.

I pointed out that one has been asset stripped and the other has about 60 awesome players out on Loan and an owner who finance a bunch of titles and a Champions League trophy.

He's a friend of the woman who own's the franchise of the bar and she's got stupid charactures of Both of these hasbeens on the wall.

Anyway he turned to the bar and ordered a sparkling water. Turned his back on me, started chatting with some guys who were Liverpool fans. They f*cking roasted him for about 30 mins 'til he f**ked off out of it.

Universally disliked by everyone with the slightest knowledge of football and got caught shagging his daughters mate. Creepy dirty, sweaty little no mark.

I am astonished that the Qatari's still waste their cash on the Ass hate and **** boiled egg side kick!

F**k them both, their opinions are irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragatino View Post
    Sadly I've bumped into the W**ker here in Qatar once.

He turned up in 'the Curry House' Intercontinental City - I had a word. He went on the offensive said we're all deluded and that Newcastle don't have any potential anymore, it's over - if we did why hasn't anyone bought us yet? Only 350M whilst Chelsea is on the market for 3B.

I pointed out that one has been asset stripped and the other has about 60 awesome players out on Loan and an owner who finance a bunch of titles and a Champions League trophy.

He's a friend of the woman who own's the franchise of the bar and she's got stupid charactures of Both of these hasbeens on the wall.

Anyway he turned to the bar and ordered a sparkling water. Turned his back on me, started chatting with some guys who were Liverpool fans. They f*cking roasted him for about 30 mins 'til he f**ked off out of it.

Universally disliked by everyone with the slightest knowledge of football and got caught shagging his daughters mate. Creepy dirty, sweaty little no mark.

I am astonished that the Qatari's still waste their cash on the Ass hate and **** boiled egg side kick!

F**k them both, their opinions are irrelevant.
    Well done and well put.

Andy Gray seems like just as much of a plonker.

They are exactly the small minded, racist, ***ist, bigoted hasbeens they were caught out being when they were fired from Sky for being!

Best thing you can do is not click and feed them.

Don't fuel the fire and it will die out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)