+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: O/T Demonic Cummings.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    OK chimpy, want a banana?
    Ha ha what a tw** please please don't insult me I won't be able to sleep tonight ,you know how sensitive I am

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Tricky give a rest pal you've been writing exactly the same for the last six years Think we're all well aware you an ex miner (apprentice) by now Love the but about the chimpanzee and the rosette must be at least six week since I've heared that one from you
    Take no notice, mista...it’s much easier that way.

In case he’s not mentioned it before, only about a thousand times, Tricky is an ex miner, who grew up in a cardboard box, he was very poor, was once in a coma, is a qualified engineer who went to work in the prison service, has a native Canadian girlfriend who has two gay children and an apparent desire to break Swale’s nose.
    Think that’s about covered it...oh and he has very little time for minorities and certainly doesn’t ‘prefer the Tories’, but - in the next sentence - says ‘at the moment they’re the best we’ve got’...which kind of suggests that he does.
    He’ll now call me lots of names, just like he’s calling you ‘chimpy’, because he thinks his recycled ‘joke’ about the ‘right coloured rosette’ is hysterical.

Ignore...works for me.

Ha ha what a tw** please please don't insult me I won't be able to sleep tonight ,you know how sensitive I am
    It's a curious thing, but chimps don't eat bananas except in captivity

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    It's a curious thing, but chimps don't eat bananas except in captivity
    Thanks for that Geoff I will sleep better tonight 😀😀

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post

In case he’s not mentioned it before, only about a thousand times, Tricky is an ex miner, who grew up in a cardboard box, he was very poor, was once in a coma, is a qualified engineer who went to work in the prison service, has a native Canadian girlfriend who has two gay children and an apparent desire to break Swale’s nose.
    Think that’s about covered it...oh and he has very little time for minorities and certainly doesn’t ‘prefer the Tories’, but - in the next sentence - says ‘at the moment they’re the best we’ve got’...which kind of suggests that he does.
    He’ll now call me lots of names, just like he’s calling you ‘chimpy’, because he thinks his recycled ‘joke’ about the ‘right coloured rosette’ is hysterical.

Ignore...works for me.
    He says ignore, but answers it all?????????????? PRICELESS

Ignore...works for me.
    RA I suspect the truth is he lives in his own in a one bed flat in Hyson Green with a cat and a dartboard.Where he throws darts at pictures of Corbyn and Mel Morris .

Ignore...works for me.

Lets run through your list shall we cardigan?

1. He was an unbiased English teacher, on the front line
    2. lives in rural Derbyshire
    3. He's a Liberal who supports Corbyns ideals
    4. Migrants deserve all our compassion (don't think he's accomodated one though?)
    5. We should spend spend spend and give money to the EU
    6. The Guardian is his bible
    7. Minorities should be given priority over all, as to not do so is racist
    8. Failure to back him on the above, makes you a poor human being, with racist, xenophobic tendencies.
    9. The Tories are to be hated in every shape and form and blame for every situation must be apportioned to them
    10. Trump and Johnson are the anti Christ according to the Guardian, so it must therefore be true.

Yep, there's your 10 commandments.
    Form an orderly queue and get on the band wagon.

To divert from the path on the above, is the equivalent of apostomy.

RA I suspect the truth is he lives in his own in a one bed flat in Hyson Green with a cat and a dartboard.Where he throws darts at pictures of Corbyn and Mel Morris .
    No, I'm next door to Ratty, above the Chinese in Chaddesden

You may be right, but you’re honestly better leaving it. Don’t let yourself get dragged down to a level which invariably just results in name calling and abuse.

P.S. Told ya...I rest my case.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 26-04-2020 at 06:45 PM.

Anyway, back on topic.
    They still keep prodding the dog.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...minic-cummings

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)