+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Who renewing/getting season ticket?

serious question - ive moved my STs from GF to East. As i will likely be abroad now its more of a donation but i noticed there is a membership scheme enhanced for those cant attend as many games. Anyone know what that is?

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    I want £83 back as I never used my free pie voucher.
    😂😂😂

I wouldn't be giving a **** about last seasons games but I'm not going to pay almost £400 knowing I won't be getting full use of it for the coming season. Each to their own though and credit to those who have already purchased.

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    serious question - ive moved my STs from GF to East. As i will likely be abroad now its more of a donation but i noticed there is a membership scheme enhanced for those cant attend as many games. Anyone know what that is?
    For this season, no. I was on it last season and tbh, its a bit of a pain in the arse. You pay £30 at the start of the season, and you get £2 off the price of a matchday ticket until that £30 is used, so effectively 15 home games. The pain in the arse part was that you had to go to the shop to buy your matchday ticket as there was no facility to buy online at a £2 reduced cost. I ended up just buying online so it effectively cost me an extra £2 every time. The benefit for me however was that if you are part of the membership scheme, you get priority for all-ticket games as you would of you were a season ticket holder.

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    Where did you see that mate? ive been missing home games consistence for the past 15 years and still renewing ST

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    For this season, no. I was on it last season and tbh, its a bit of a pain in the arse. You pay £30 at the start of the season, and you get £2 off the price of a matchday ticket until that £30 is used, so effectively 15 home games. The pain in the arse part was that you had to go to the shop to buy your matchday ticket as there was no facility to buy online at a £2 reduced cost. I ended up just buying online so it effectively cost me an extra £2 every time. The benefit for me however was that if you are part of the membership scheme, you get priority for all-ticket games as you would of you were a season ticket holder.
    ah so its not like what the SSB's do? I asked Paul Reid aboot this maybe 11 years ago but i never followed it up

on main site key points drop down from tickets

Membership scheme enhanced to add more value to those who cannot get to every game because of work or other commitments.

Wish we done a deal like the sheep, the thing united do is ok but no guarantee of your own seat

If there is any chance that my club may go bust due to the pandemic i would put myself in debt to buy a season ticket even if i was not allowed to attend any match next season.The only thing i would say to Mr Ogren or any of his staff is,"Give me two hospo days free the following season when we are all vaccinated to phuck."

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    If there is any chance that my club may go bust due to the pandemic i would put myself in debt to buy a season ticket even if i was not allowed to attend any match next season.The only thing i would say to Mr Ogren or any of his staff is,"Give me two hospo days free the following season when we are all vaccinated to phuck."
    What kind of hospo - not the dry white pudding and chips hospo?

If I buy my ST and can't go until I am vaccinated next March then I would expect a gesture/acknowledgement from the club. Free Live streaming of home games perhaps or a tile on the wall to says "Thanks Jim Jam, pity you couldn't make season 2020/21 due to Covid-19"

Just to pretend that all is well and everybody who buys a ST will be able to go is a bit unfair.

Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)