+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: A Virtual Meet up?

A Virtual Meet up?

I tried to arrange a virtual meet up on here a couple of weeks ago but only Outwood and BT showed an interest.

I can set it up using Zoom and I can talk you through it.

Anyone interested?

I am still keen 59/60. When I first joined this message board I suggested to BT that I would be interested in attending a Turfites Talk get together if a suitable venue and time could be found. Clearly that is not going to happen now or in the foreseeable future but we can with the aid of technology meet up without actually having to leave our own homes. I have met Sinkov and BT and we all lived to tell the tale. I would be glad to meet up with as many as are willing to give it a go.

I have met Sinkov and BT and we all lived to tell the tale.

Lol!

Nobbut just.

Come on then!

i can't believe you are all camera shy?

59_ 60. I am not camera shy ! Just if we all meet up and we talk about British politics .....I havn't a phuckin clue ,who's who etc
    Same with what's going on at Turf Moor,just in the dark! Being over here.

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    59_ 60. I am not camera shy ! Just if we all meet up and we talk about British politics .....I havn't a phuckin clue ,who's who etc
    Same with what's going on at Turf Moor,just in the dark! Being over here.
    Balan ---when it comes to British politics ----you are in the best place!
    As far as the Turf is concerned --living 150 miles away, I too am in the dark, however, I am able to goand give the odd tree a hug for inspiration!

Sub: That's a great idea, this tree hugging. But please when you go out there in the woods,do take your glasses,or a monocle, which ever you use, in this day and age with this lockdown, bears have become to friendly and have studied the ways of man, I would hate to think you hugged a tree with ''Mr Bear'' on the other side! Sometimes they are not to friendly!

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    Sub: That's a great idea, this tree hugging. But please when you go out there in the woods,do take your glasses,or a monocle, which ever you use, in this day and age with this lockdown, bears have become to friendly and have studied the ways of man, I would hate to think you hugged a tree with ''Mr Bear'' on the other side! Sometimes they are not to friendly!
    Haha --all put into the memory bank. I would be lucky --or unlucky ---whichever way you look at it ---if I met another person, let alone a bear! It is lovely in there and we have had our first bit of rain in over 5 weeks so it will not be as dusty! Take care my frined.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)