+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Dode Fox podcast

Listened to quite a few now and enjoyed them for the most part. Like most of these things I can phase out now and again, especially towards the end sometimes (they can be pretty long). But think they are generally well put together and well worth a listen.

Quote Originally Posted by Noddydog View Post
    Like most of these things I can phase out now and again, especially towards the end sometimes (they can be pretty long).
    I agree - it is difficult to listen all at once as they are a bit long. My only slight criticism.

I like the longer ones - I listen in the car to and from work usually. The longer it is the less time there is to listen to Ally McCoist in the morning and Adrian Durham in the evening.

I really like it and its essential Monday night listening for me. Getting Ogren and Neilson on was a coup and i'm glad our manager and co-owner are willing to go on things like this. Well done to the lads that make it.

I really enjoy it. It’s essential listening while having my once a day exercise. Lost count of the amount of times I’ve found myself laughing out loud. Keep up the good work Ronny & Paul.

Robbie and Scott Ogren is the one to start with.

Great to hear both expressing their passion for United.

Great plans for youth set up and they love the Tannadice atmosphere and interacting with fans.

It’s the Boy With The Golden Hair on this week - what a coup that is. Can’t wait to listen!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    It’s the Boy With The Golden Hair on this week - what a coup that is. Can’t wait to listen!
    that absolutely brilliant - its on now mate!! I would recommend this weeks - if you can just get past the Ferry types on it

how the hell they get these interviews is beyond me - rousing clap dode fox chaps!!

Whos the boy with the golden hair

Andy andy

Andy andy gray

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    how the hell they get these interviews is beyond me - rousing clap dode fox chaps!!

Andy andy

Andy andy gray

I know the podcast has its critics, living overseas however it’s a lifeline for for me and a great refresher on all things United.

There’s been some really great interviews over the season!

More power to the alleged “Ferry Types” 😂😂😂

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)