+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Donald TRUMP

Map "Please could you explain why you seem to dislike China ? Have you ever visited here or lived here ?"

To be clear, I don't dislike china or its people; just the opposite but don't forget the govt killed 80 million citizens in it's fantastic cultural revolution. That's my beef; I feel sorry for a people oppressed by Fascists govt like the CCP. Letting them loose through globalism is a huge mistake we are now going to pay for over the coming years in ways that have not yet been either realized or considered.
    Last edited by Deadlydave; 07-05-2020 at 01:06 AM.

The man is a deranged narcissist, but what really worries me is that 50% of the time he is right!

Quote Originally Posted by map View Post
    Am I in the minorty in thinking the "man" is a coplete, money driven T**t ? and I dont't mean twit !
    He certainly has his moments , however he has a brilliant business brain and misses nothing ( you ridicule him on here constantly - but he’s clever than you give him credit for).

A few months ago when Theresa was weak and we were messing around with Brexit I answered a post re Trump and said I wish we had him , because he cares about America and the economy and understands the business side of things perfectly—- we however were meandering along being dictated to from the whole of Europe.

I myself wished for someone similar and that’s what we got in Boris he won’t always get it right but he knows what he believes in ( right or wrong ) and I believe he loves his country.

Personally I think there is a lot to be said for that , when I look at the Americans and who’s being presidents previously and what they’ve done and not done , I’d take a chance on Trump any day.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    What do you think he might do 59 ? And how worried are you, does it stop you sleeping for instance ?
    I'm sure he is thinking it through right now Mon Ami!

Trying to predict what he may do or say is a challenge though.

Regarding sleeping, I have noticed that my sleeping habits have changed a bit since lockdown. Sometimes i wake at an ungodly hour feeling like I should get up. Other days I'm not up till mid morning. Apparently, many people are struggling with their sleeping habits.

But to answer your question, this is not something that I can pin on The Donald though

There was the same panic about the death and destruction he would wreak on us as soon as he was elected 59, I can remember mass demonstrations in New York, young people, tears streaming down their faces, 'Not In My Name' T shirts, bewailing the fact that they now had no future. But life went on, Mexico was not walled off, there was no war with N Korea, there was no war in the Middle East, the economy continued to grow, all those tears for nothing really.

And remember the outrage when he banned flights from Europe into the USA, while we were more reasonable than this madman and allowed 3,000 football fans from Madrid into Liverpool and sanctioned the go ahead of the Cheltenham Festival. Looks like those were big mistakes now while the Donald got it right. Just maybe he's not quite as daft and dangerous as you Lefties make out ?

Oh incidentally, my sleep patterns are all over the place as well, sometimes I wake at 5.30, sometimes 8.30, or anytime in between, no idea why, normally I sleep six hours and don't need an alarm clock, but not now.

Glad you refused to take me up on the "deranged narcissist" bit sinkov.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    The man is a deranged narcissist, but what really worries me is that 50% of the time he is right!
    A broken clock is right twice a day BT

Keep taking the disinfectant....

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    A broken clock is right twice a day BT

Keep taking the disinfectant....
    If this lockdown continues AND it starts raining,I will research Trump's obvious successes and incontrovertible failures.

I will post the unbiased reports on here and I'll bet it's around 50/50?

You are doing it again ---you will make yourselves ill! He is out of our jurisdiction and you have no influence whatsoever about what he may or may not do -----so just dismiss him from your minds and you will sleep better.
    sinkov --the reason that your sleep patterns are all over the place is because you are worrying about all your compatriots down there who are worrying about Trump et al.
    You all just need to think ---Bobby McFerrin and Bob Marley!

Sounds about right BT.

He is still an appalling bloke though.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)