+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Donald TRUMP

Donald TRUMP

Am I in the minorty in thinking the "man" is a coplete, money driven T**t ? and I dont't mean twit !

Quote Originally Posted by map View Post
    Am I in the minorty in thinking the "man" is a coplete, money driven T**t ? and I dont't mean twit !
    He is what he is and always has been!
    It matters not a jot what we think because a lot of Americans think that he is the answer to their prayers and they voted him into what is probably the most powerful position in world politics. I don't worry about him because I don't get a vote to do anything about his position.
    Never worry about anything which you can't influence ---you will live a happier, worry free life.

Hope that you are keeping well after your experiences over there. Keep us informed of any further developments.

I think he is in big trouble ahead of the Election.Don't be surprised if he tries to pull something out of the bag to try and turn the polls round.It's just what it is that worries me.

NoMap,you are not in the minority,the man is a complete twohat!!

You people are not up to speed on Spygate. Wait till all the lefty skunks have to explain what unconstitutional actions & illegality that occurred in 2016/17. Watergate is a walk in the park baby. I cant wait for for the Dem hacks to be in orange jumpsuits. Oh BBC how you gonna spin that one and why if your supposed to be unbiased are you to explain how you've not covered this. When you can use government institutions like FBI to further your political agenda it's dangerous days in the west. Esp when Dems love Chinese communists.

Not only that, he is completely mad and a danger to world peace....in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlydave View Post
    You people are not up to speed on Spygate. Wait till all the lefty skunks have to explain what unconstitutional actions & illegality that occurred in 2016/17. Watergate is a walk in the park baby. I cant wait for for the Dem hacks to be in orange jumpsuits. Oh BBC how you gonna spin that one and why if your supposed to be unbiased are you to explain how you've not covered this. When you can use government institutions like FBI to further your political agenda it's dangerous days in the west. Esp when Dems love Chinese communists.
    Please could you explain why you seem to dislike China ? Have you ever visited here or lived here ?

He might be a tw@t but he has the Chinese and WHO leaders worked out. They do say it takes one to know one.

Quote Originally Posted by barrie_burn View Post
    I think he is in big trouble ahead of the Election.Don't be surprised if he tries to pull something out of the bag to try and turn the polls round.It's just what it is that worries me.
    I agree Barrie. He is trailing in the polls to Biden and I am struggling to think of anything he won't do to turn it around.

He will certainly stage a character assassination attempt on Biden and the media who support him, but I am worried that he will do something absolutely crazy in an attempt to cling on to power.

Hopefully, we only have to put up with him for another six months.

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    but I am worried that he will do something absolutely crazy in an attempt to cling on to power.
    What do you think he might do 59 ? And how worried are you, does it stop you sleeping for instance ?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)