+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Apparently new evidence linking Saudi to pirate tv

I agree, Benny.

I don't think there's a single person who believes that he genuinely wanted to sell us to someone who could take us forward. He's proved time and time again he couldn't give a shit about us or, indeed, what anyone thinks of him. If anything, claiming that was an act of contempt, thinking that we were beneath a proper explanation and a betraying a belief that we were stupid enough to believe it.

If anything, he'll be enjoying the shitstorm that's surrounding us, assuming it doesn't actually derail the whole process.

Quote Originally Posted by BenArfa10 View Post
    When are you going to answer my other questions re when photo was taken, multiple sources for conspiracy claims you’ve been peddling? Oh that’s right you’ve refused because they don’t exist and you’re trying not to look stupid.

But I’ll entertain you once again. I think this whole pandemic has forced Ashley’s hand. Ashley has been hurt by public opinion being so heavily against him and all the justified hate from Newcastle fans. He thinks he can somehow save face by selling us to a ‘nation state’ as he has put it in the past by saying look I’ve left them in a better position than I found them as they are going to become the next Man City, Newcastle fans were unjustified in their vitriol towards me, I’m a stand up guy blah blah blah. Also the money helps him. He doesn’t care about his own workers so I doubt he’s even for 1 second considered where the money is coming from.
    Thats the reason why. What is your opinion of the man for selling to the Saudis.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    I agree, Benny.

I don't think there's a single person who believes that he genuinely wanted to sell us to someone who could take us forward. He's proved time and time again he couldn't give a shit about us or, indeed, what anyone thinks of him. If anything, claiming that was an act of contempt, thinking that we were beneath a proper explanation and a betraying a belief that we were stupid enough to believe it.

If anything, he'll be enjoying the shitstorm that's surrounding us, assuming it doesn't actually derail the whole process.
    Agreed, I hope he’s forced to sell all his other businesses at pennies on the pound.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    Thats the reason why. What is your opinion of the man for selling to the Saudis.
    as long as he sells to someone who wants us to actually improve, whether thats quickly or slowly is immaterial, I don't care who he sells it to

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    He’s trash always has been always will be. Is that not clear enough? If it’s not clear enough for you, then sadly you are pretty basic. That said it is pretty basic people that tend to believe and spread conspiracies and propaganda.

Quote Originally Posted by toonlegend View Post
    as long as he sells to someone who wants us to actually improve, whether thats quickly or slowly is immaterial, I don't care who he sells it to
    That’s fair enough and completely understandable.

Quote Originally Posted by BenArfa10 View Post
    He’s trash always has been always will be. Is that not clear enough? If it’s not clear enough for you, then sadly you are pretty basic. That said it is pretty basic people that tend to believe and spread conspiracies and propaganda.
    Its not a case of believing anything. I tend to believe there is more often than not 2 sides to every story. I happen to think his so called widow/fiance is wrong for jumping on the back of this takeover. She is doing it for publicity.
    The Saudi Govt have done deals left right and centre as have the PIF group but she hasn't written any letters to any of them. I am not saying what happened to Kashoggi was right, far from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    I agree, Benny.

i agree with this.

The best case for Mike Ashley is that he gets as close to 350m as he can and the new owners completely feck things up and we end up doing a Sunderland or worse.

He would gladly appear on Sly sports with his mate Richard Kong saying he was running the club fantastic and within the means and turning them into a sustainable club.

And now the Chron are reporting (from a Sun article) that the other Premier League clubs are concerned about the takeover on the basis of 'commercial concerns' and might group together in a 'show of force' and demand the PL block the move.

As if!!!! Don't let them be taken over by people richer than us because we want all the money.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck off, man. As if!!!

This is one rumour I'm not worried about in the slightest but just goes to show the shite some of these papers are spouting because there's no actual news on the takeover.

It's about time we as fans started boycotting the bullsh*t media that continue to write lies to gain clicks and views. Every Journo or club/person who has tried to block this Takeover out of jealousy and bitterness can F*ck right off as far as i'm concerned but the people doing it for the right reasons like bringing up horrible human rights concerns etc i understand they need to do it and i don't have a problem with that.

It's really funny as well how all the investments and businesses PIF have bought into in the last month hasn't had a bad word said against it yet when it's NUFC there is hell on.

F*ck them all because as usual it's us against everyone else.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)