+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Breaking news! Government 'opens door' for football return

Quote Originally Posted by Gainsbro_Miller View Post
    A saw that yesterday and only about 40 turned up. Corbyn’s brother was one of them!!
    I've met Piers Corbyn, he's very well educated and has Master of Science degree in Astrophysics so he's well worth listening to. You don't have to agree with him but please argue with him about the science behind his opinions (including that global temperatures are influenced by the sun, not molecules of CO2) rather than denying him a platform and locking him up.

A saw that yesterday and only about 40 turned up. Corbyn’s brother was one of them!!
    300 according to the BBC

Quote Originally Posted by Muchthemillersson View Post
    I've met Piers Corbyn, he's very well educated and has Master of Science degree in Astrophysics so he's well worth listening to. You don't have to agree with him but please argue with him about the science behind his opinions (including that global temperatures are influenced by the sun, not molecules of CO2) rather than denying him a platform and locking him up.
    I’ve got a Masters degree in Chemistry but you buggers don’t listen to me lol

⟨Q⟩ = 􏰗ˆˆ Ψ∗QΨdx = ⟨Ψ|QΨ⟩

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    ⟨Q⟩ = ��ˆˆ Ψ∗QΨdx = ⟨Ψ|QΨ⟩

Easy peasy

Your keyboard is knackered

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Easy peasy

Your keyboard is knackered
    😂

Nothing like a bit of quantum physics to end the night. You will see that in any scenario the Millers will be promoted.

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    ⟨Q⟩ = ��ˆˆ Ψ∗QΨdx = ⟨Ψ|QΨ⟩
    Are you sure about that?

Quote Originally Posted by Muchthemillersson View Post

With all due respect, he could have more degrees than a well know Philadelphia girl band but it doesn't give him the right to break the law.

With all due respect, he could have more degrees than a well know Philadelphia girl band but it doesn't give him the right to break the law.
    Did you see the report of climate change protesters laying our row after row off children's shoes all across Trafalger Square? Not a single arrest. If you go along with the Establishment view of things you can get away with it.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast