+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Next season??

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Aren’t they?

Don’t you think having a house paid off going to all home and away games and 2-3 holidays to Spain a year considered rich?

Don’t you think if you can chuck over 200 quid at something and not even see anything like a game for it considered as rich?

I do because that’s more than I can afford
    Some pensioners haven't 2 pennies to rub together. Especially when a spouse dies.
    And living on basic state pension.
    Heat or eat.

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    Some pensioners haven't 2 pennies to rub together. Especially when a spouse dies.
    And living on basic state pension.
    Heat or eat.
    And to them I say sorry for my ignorance I thought all of them got over 2 grand a month

Iv never met a pensioners who’s like that though, the ones I know go on holiday to places like Spain at least twice a year and in caravan twice a year, (it very depends on who I talk too)

Read your post.
    And check state pension.
    Then work out 2 grand a month.
    Think before posting bollix

Mind you 2 grand is spending money for some .😊

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    Read your post.
    And check state pension.
    Then work out 2 grand a month.
    Think before posting bollix
    Who ever said pensioners only got state pension? Your making a lot of assumptions

No the older generation around here are getting 1 or 2 company pensions they are always bragging where they are going on holiday (not at min tho lol) there’s no one around here that is just claiming state pension. Iv never met anyone who’s only getting state pension

I've worked in the majority in private industry before taking early retirement in my 60's. I'm on state pension now so haven't got a massive works pension. I'm on under £2,000 a month total pensions. There'll be people hardly ever worked on pension credits on more than me. Street I live on I know for a fact people who've never worked got the full works cars sky tv hols abroad. But I'm still here but it makes you think I've done something wrong. I'm not criticising anyone whose genuinely not fit for work or disabled they deserve everything they get it's the work shy who governments for years have let get away with it. When I was a kid my parents had to go to work both of them or there was no money. Something changed!

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    I've worked in the majority in private industry before taking early retirement in my 60's. I'm on state pension now so haven't got a massive works pension. I'm on under £2,000 a month total pensions. There'll be people hardly ever worked on pension credits on more than me. Street I live on I know for a fact people who've never worked got the full works cars sky tv hols abroad. But I'm still here but it makes you think I've done something wrong. I'm not criticising anyone whose genuinely not fit for work or disabled they deserve everything they get it's the work shy who governments for years have let get away with it. When I was a kid my parents had to go to work both of them or there was no money. Something changed!
    I know what you mean iv been classed as unfit to work by government and only get about 600 a month and hey don’t class me as the higher rate because I can read a children’s book apparently, yet the gobbys down road have are claiming more from government than I am child tax credit I think not sure it’s something to do with their kids (how do I know because they are gobby sods) to be fair to them one does work part time

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Get a job instead of being on dole? Everyone who’s got major health issues is on dole it’s all gone into Universal credit (apart from PIP)
    Universal Credit is not yet universal, full roll-out delayed until 2024.

I have never recieved benefits.me and her indoors always worked. So what we have , we have earned over 50 years..
    Unlike some spongers.

Plus my tax went to pay for my extended family of thousands of scroungers sneaking in here. As if we haven't got enough home grown.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast