+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Next season??

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    I have never recieved benefits.me and her indoors always worked. So what we have , we have earned over 50 years..
    Unlike some spongers.
    Same here never received benefits never had no assistance with utility bills or these credits people get. Pay tax on my pensions. I'm not in box 13 as my Dad who was the same got nothing given him used to say. Just making a point. I've had to really cut back on my gambling on the horses but what the heck I'm still pretty fit, an optimistic. Next season I'm looking forward to a full season at the NYS might be slightly delayed starting no later than October. UTM

The problem with playing behind. Closed doors, is that fans will turn up, and there lies the problem. l'm looking forward to football restarting, but not as much as seeing my grandkids.
    So, if everyone stops away from crowds, it will happen sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by jocksgloves View Post
    The problem with playing behind. Closed doors, is that fans will turn up, and there lies the problem. l'm looking forward to football restarting, but not as much as seeing my grandkids.
    So, if everyone stops away from crowds, it will happen sooner.
    I think it depends on fan base Wednesday yeah I can see them doing that but I can’t see many millers doing it, maybe I’m wrong and saying that on blind faith

I read someone suggesting that RUFC could play their 'home' games at a much bigger venue such as Bramall Lane or Hillsborough and with social distancing and no away fans we might get 8000 fans in there or maybe 4000. A much bigger number than at the NYS would allow
    Not ideal and there would be issues but it's an option
    Obviously this is for sometime next season and not this one

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    I read someone suggesting that RUFC could play their 'home' games at a much bigger venue such as Bramall Lane or Hillsborough and with social distancing and no away fans we might get 8000 fans in there or maybe 4000. A much bigger number than at the NYS would allow
    Not ideal and there would be issues but it's an option
    Obviously this is for sometime next season and not this one
    Not sure how I feel playing home games away from NYS it just seems wrong to me but at same time I’d want to see Rotherham play. I’m conflicted about that

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456