+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738

Thread: OT. Schools...normality and Coronavirus.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    You'd be wrong

in my context its a Dead Kennedy song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgpa7wEAz7I
    Liking that racket!

I was actually thinkIng eat The Rich which was by Motörhead

What a pair of subversives you two are.

Quote Originally Posted by AdiSalisbury View Post
    Nope, because I agree that Laura K's made up reporting on Corbyn was wrong. I don't care which way they go, they're not impartial. And I don't care what the right wing groups say, I'm talking about the BBC, and what I personally observe. You used to be able to avoid crap reporting by not reading tabloid papers, but now it's mainstream news. Sad, and a reverse of the supossed enlightened generation.

And yet an impartial review of BBC output says different? So your very sure about your own impartiality and confident that your own personal observations would stand a rigorous test of impartiality? ! As for the supposed enlightened generation, mm it is generally the case that the older people get the more right wing (with a small r, I'm not accusing you of being a fascist!) peoples views get! It was always the case and I guess it will always be.

I'm not claiming the BBC is perfect, but despite your assertions to the contrary it is generally factual and any pushing of a left wing agenda is in the minds of those who believe it, rather than being actually the case.

I find some of the reporting positively right wing, but then I ahve to remember that it goes against my leaning. What is a fact is that it is still the most impartial news media in the UK.

It would be a very sad day if its unique status was to go, but then I guess people never miss anything important until its gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    My extreme predjudice for screaming about the lack of impartiality? Classic.

You Sir epitomise todays left /Liberal stance on cancel culture.
    If you don't like what we say/want, we are going to do our best to remove you/your opinion and impose our "new" censorship on society.
    JK Rowling is a classic. Absolute nobodies have tried to get publishers etc to not work with her, for her views.
    Not that she's poor enough to care anyway. But how the hell is any publisher going to cast away a writer who makes them millions, for some political despot with a WOKE/BLM/Multi genda opinion that doesn't like her?

Free speech is fine in the left/Liberals eyes, as long as it conforms to their ideals. If it doesn't, you're a Nazi !!!!! (OR BIGOT, AS YOU LIKE TO THROW AROUND)
    Oh dear we have been reading crap off the internet again! Its typical of you to highlight something as if it represented the norm, when it doesn't. I said nothing about censorship, or the so called "cancel culture", something by the way thats been blown up out of all proportion, but is not condoned by most liberal minded people. Though if it were applied to you on this Forum I would have no objection, but thats because xenophobic racist and bigoted views should be banned!

I am more than happy to hear and read alternative views expressed by people who at least have a handle on actual facts, rather than repeating the rantings of a right wing internet sites! Regrettably you have been called out so often for spouting utter garbage that even if you did accidentally have a point no notice would be made.

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)