+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 53 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Should he stay or should he go? WARNING - POLITICAL THREAD!!!!

... there's nothing special about Barney Castle (anticlough). One of the esteemed gentlemen of the desperate press even called it Castle Barnard ... thick or what ...
    Are you 100% Hindsight Mob still willing to twist the facts just to keep your story current?

The Mail are still unimpressed, "Dominic Cummings REFUSES to apologise and has NOT offered to resign for breaking lockdown to drive 260 miles to Durham without PM's permission - despite admitting he DID go to woods and drive to Barnard Castle to 'check if he felt better'"

If they're not swallowing his BS story then he's definitely not going to be let off the hook.

I don't know about driving 60 miles to test my eyesight ha ha, good one.

Half decent explanation from Dom, will it save him? Who knows. Rich people isolate at Dad's farm, poor people stay at home with their ar5e hanging out, *shock horror*. The press reminded me of a pack of dogs who had the whiff of blood in their nostrils. Seems there's a lot of people still smarting over Brexit?

As someone on Twitter said, ‘as an a & e nurse, I’ve heard more plausible explanations from a middle aged man arriving in clinic with the business end of a vacuum cleaner shoved up his arse’.

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    The statements made yesterday should have been the Government's last word on the matter. Unfortunately, politicians (and political advisors apparently) often cannot resist the limelight and the desire to further explain themselves, as if they naively believe that the people asking the questions are genuinely seeking truth and clarification in order to resolve the matter. They're not. Their objective here is to keep the story running by any means possible and ultimately bring down their 'target', and every time that target or the people around them blabber out a new statement it just re-energises the story, such as it is.
    If you think Johnson's pathetic statement on Sunday evening could have cleared up anything then you have no judgement. Can you not see that it was the fact that their own political party that was in mutinous revolt that triggered Demonic into action. Like BFP says, when the Mail turns against them, you can bet it's serious.
    I'm sorry Jackal but you really are one.

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    From his concocted story and all the distorted justifications this one stands out...

...he drove to the Barnard castle beauty spot as a driving test.....! Like you do...

That's the most plausible 'story' him and his team can come up with! Ill or not, you'd know your own ability to drive or not, can you imagine yourself saying I need to drive 1 hr to a beauty spot as a test?

Goes to show the effort that's been needed to put this jackanory together. Taking the whole nation for fools

Ha ha yep that was a manful effort there but the drive to the beauty spot is the weak link in his story IMO.

His wife said he should test his vision by driving down the road, even though he had just had expert medical advice to say he was ok, and somehow he ended up at a beauty spot half an hour away.

His kid, who remarkably held it in all the way from London to Durham, needed a wee and whoops everyone's out the car accidentally taking in the view.

Not sure why he would get in a car with his kid in the back if he was in the slightest bit worried about not being able to see. Surely you just let your wife drive, or get a driver.

Another dodgy one is the lack of available childcare solutions. Did he at any point ask anyone in London to look after his child? Nope. That's not really a lack then is it?

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Half decent explanation from Dom, will it save him? Who knows. Rich people isolate at Dad's farm, poor people stay at home with their ar5e hanging out, *shock horror*. The press reminded me of a pack of dogs who had the whiff of blood in their nostrils. Seems there's a lot of people still smarting over Brexit?
    You got it. Two weeks left to ask for an extension after that we can't turn back. Get rid of Dom, hope Boris wobbles was the plan. Boris has gone all in with Cummings.
    It's over a month since he went up north yet it all comes out over a slow bank holiday. Some would say coincidence, I would say a last desperate throw of the desperate, spiteful Remoaners dice and a coordinated attempt by the Left to bring them down.

In that case they should've asked him how his investigation into opposition politicians for treason is going. You know, the one that never existed, that could never conceivably exist, but that you thought was real.

You think destabilising the Government and de-railing Brexit might have something to do with this?

Blimey. And there was me thinking that this was all about a Government advisor's precise interpretation of the lockdown guidelines.

Page 17 of 53 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast