+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 53 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Should he stay or should he go? WARNING - POLITICAL THREAD!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Thank you jackman, thank you, I've not been able to stop crying since dreary driller issued his decree. Can I choose my own toppings?
    As long as it's not anchovies. I have to draw the line somewhere!

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    As long as it's not anchovies. I have to draw the line somewhere!
    No chance of that mate, fcukin hate em.

The forever face at the window, banished by dreary driller. Let it be known, for continually having a pop at my leftie mates, navy is to be ignored, his name spoketh no more. Anyone found to be in communication with navy or passing him food shall suffer a similar fate. Quick question, if utm gets over his present downer ( I know it's hard mate and I feel for you ) and sets more quizzes, am I allowed to participate
    ? I eagerly await not get a reply.
    Blame that Ardley interview for putting me on a downer.

My parents were/are Tories, so are my siblings and I have every sympathy for the white working class whose only alternative to self loathing is looking to the alt-right for some positive validation. Our old friend Tarkers a while back mentioned the potential horseshoe effect in politics, the extreme left and extreme right joining together, maybe that would kick start what needs to be done to not only take these **** down, but to take them out altogether. Nobody wants mob rule but I think we are fast approaching the point where we need a mob reset.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Blame that Ardley interview for putting me on a downer.

My parents were/are Tories, so are my siblings and I have every sympathy for the white working class whose only alternative to self loathing is looking to the alt-right for some positive validation. Our old friend Tarkers a while back mentioned the potential horseshoe effect in politics, the extreme left and extreme right joining together, maybe that would kick start what needs to be done to not only take these **** down, but to take them out altogether. Nobody wants mob rule but I think we are fast approaching the point where we need a mob reset.
    My opinion is that the government have been far more reactive than proactive. The only crumb of comfort I have is that things would have been a lot worse if Corbyn's lot( couldn't organize a p1ss up in a bierkeller) had won the election last year. That's why I hate the left on here. Keep yer chin up son.

My opinion is that the government have been far more reactive than proactive. The only crumb of comfort I have is that things would have been a lot worse if Corbyn's lot( couldn't organize a p1ss up in a bierkeller) had won the election last year. That's why I hate the left on here. Keep yer chin up son.
    Highly likely, but we'll never know for certain.

So you hate the left ....... nice!

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    Highly likely, but we'll never know for certain.

So you hate the left ....... nice!
    Didn't you get dreary drillers memo?

The forever face at the window, banished by dreary driller. Let it be known, for continually having a pop at my leftie mates, navy is to be ignored, his name spoketh no more. Anyone found to be in communication with navy or passing him food shall suffer a similar fate. Quick question, if utm gets over his present downer ( I know it's hard mate and I feel for you ) and sets more quizzes, am I allowed to participate
    ? I eagerly await not get a reply.
    Ha ha this is a fine example of your good humour and intelligence. I like your posts when they're like this.

By the way I meant I advise anyone who you're trolling for an argument to ignore you, not anyone on the board.

Did someone just say sum-hut?

Durham ex-police chief saying the actions of the PM’s top adviser will make policing more difficult.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-pol...m-police-chief

Watching the daily press briefing. Someone from the BBC tries to ask a question but couldn't be heard, the next thing you see is a bloke leaning over him to fix the problem. He then asks why the Dom didn't follow social distancing rules.

Page 9 of 53 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast